Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Related Injuries

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JadedSketches, Jul 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. DEVILEFK

DEVILEFK Elite Member

if i have alot of poison ivy on my pasty skin
    i take a hot shower and scratch the shit ouf it and when i step out i put rubbing alcohol on it.... werks good

2. PYRO2

PYRO2 Member

i jumped off a second story balcony cause police was coming from the inside. i jumped off and i landed on a tree branch

3. VERMONT

VERMONT Senior Member

ha... scratching it actually makes it a lot worse... never heard of using rubbing alcohol... clorox bleach works, but the prednisone is really doing the trick.

4. koper

koper Banned

ofcourse the paint is the cause of your taste going away
    probably because that surgeon mask you were wearing is useless, there is a reason people use respirators.

5. MAST

MAST Elite Member

nothing yet but i slipped and my leg fell in the creek and got soaked after trying to get a can i had dropped in the creek one time. talk about hardcore.

6. AXIS

AXIS Senior Member

Yeah,
    Surgeon mask's are only effective for well, surgeons, to stop spit and shit from landing on their patient. Paint particles are a hell of a lot smaller than spit particles, so it won't do shit all to protect you.

7. cess!

cess! Elite Member

every time i paint i completely lose track of time
    kind of like the memory loss you get from drugs
    its cool

8. only4herbthred

only4herbthred Member

i still got scars [/b][/quote]
    lmao..

oh and btw, when you scratch your poison ivy, it tends to get under your nails. and thats a pain because thats impossible to scratch, whether you want to or not.. you really really get angry.. i once broke a hole in my wall becauwsei got so mad at that.. and yep.. i never got hurtbombing.. well i havent been out that much, but i still have,.. hopped shit, climbed shit, and never got hurt.. ahh, thankful :lol:

9. Live4TheWall

Live4TheWall Elite Member

I was up on the side of a bridge and fell like 15-20 feet to the street below it, broke my ankle and sprain my wrist. My friend took an old can and lit it on fire.... needless to say it blew the fuck up and he had a 4inch piece of metal go from his elbow up his arm and out his shoulder..... Yeah hes a fucking idiot

10. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

a bus that was on fire :lol: ...

but no really. uah...

i had like rashes from bushes n shit... spider bites *im scared of spiders :(*... nothin really serious...the only "serious 'injurie" was a year ago when i was painting an the lid wouldent come off a can so i hit it against a rock and it dident come off.. i was wearing boots so i hit the lid/can against my foot and it hit my big toe... it hella hurt... the next couple days my nail turned all black and it fell off...*true story.. hahaha :lol: :(

11. DEKOR

DEKOR Elite Member

came back from last night...a fuked up night....
    those guys jumped me...stole my cell phone, gave me a blood nose it was fukin pissin bro...i dont kno if its broken yet....
    fuk i hate those loosers....i cant aford a new cell phone...i spend all my money in cans..

12. ehobo

ehobo Elite Member

you should have racked them

13. shyone

shyone Elite Member

Code:
    http://dickcream.org/jagshemash.swf

14. ARESOLIC

ARESOLIC Senior Member

actually i havent been injured but my firend i was with was hitting an overpass n fell off n broke both his legs n parlized him self temporaorly, he fell casue a cop came n flashed his lights he got started n fell the cop let him go casue he figuredhe leasrned his lesoon... now he getting up mroe than ever

15. dise cia oregon

dise cia oregon Member

i scraped my knee divin under a fr8 when a on comin train came by the fr8 i ws hittin in the middle of my peace i finished tho :ph34r:

16. Stolen7

Stolen7 Senior Member

few days ago i got chased by some guy in a van who works for the telephone lines while i was painting. so i got on my bike and hid in a park near by.. he left but i got lots of mosquito(sp) bites... lol thats the worst thats ever happened to me.

17. There's always little shit that happens now and then. About a month ago, I was painting a train, and while I was doing the fill, the can started blasting paint everywhere but up the damn cap stem, which was unfortunate but alright. It wouldn't have turned out so shitty if the can hadn't tweaked out when I was doing the fill that was above my head. Most of the paint got on my hand, but one of the few big goobers of paint landed straight in my friggin eye. I kept going with my piece and when it was done I realized that it didn't feel that fuckin awesome to have paint in my eye and soaked into my right contact. I was surprised, though, because I always thought that getting a glob of cold paint in the eye would sting more than it did, so all in all, no big deal. After that happened, I went back to wearing shop glasses, but that didn't last long because I remembered that they got foggy and scratched up too often... the reason I stopped wearing the damn things in the first place. Also, if I forget to wear my respirator when I paint something big, I usually end up coughing up balls of multicolored phlegm the next day.

18. SouR.oNe

SouR.oNe Senior Member

ink poisoning from all the toxic shit going into my skin everytime i went bombing, plus i write on my arms sometimes.

19. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

blah

Last edited: Apr 13, 2008
  20. kents back

kents back Member

i was writing on a roof and some guy jumped out a window me mate jumped off and i slid down a lampost and a bit of metal went into the side of my leg and i still got a cut and that happened two weeks ago