Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Related Injuries

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JadedSketches, Jul 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. oblong

oblong Elite Member

man i get that exact tingling feeling its soo fucking wierd
    atleast there is some one else out there that gets that
    i thought it was just me haha :lol:

2. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

yeah that feeling does suck, ohwell atleast it gos away after some minutes...
    but like if im running away from some one or, i have to get in somewere and be stealth, i guess since my adreniline is pumping i don't get that , yeah i bet it happens to the majority of people,
    hehe , yeah if i get cuts and shit, im tired of getting bitched at by my mom, so i just fix it myself, but i use krazyGlue, When they first invented it thats what it was used for, then they started selling it for putting stuff together, i asked my doctor if it was still fine to use, and he said alot of doc's wouldnt tell you this becuse they want your money, but yeah its fine to use to close up cuts, he said try not to let too much get inside the cut, what you want to do is if the cut is on some were movable like you knee, or wrist, or elbow, extend it so the skin is as tight as itll get, then it might be easyer with someone eleses help, depending on where it is clean the area up, then close the cut by bringing the skin that has seperated together, then apply the krazyglue ontop to hold it , wait a minute or two, with you skin strecthed, apply some neosporin, and dont mess with it for a few days, checking up on the cut to make sure it stays sealed

Peace

hehe, damn i just noticed, i gave you all a medical lesson

3. enzyme

enzyme Member

LMAO at the krazyglue, i'll keep that one in mind..

only injury i suffer from must be from jumpin down off roofs, like scraping my knee, or twistin my ankle...and i still have little cuts from those weird plants i had to go through last time i went to the rails, too bad they too small for KrazyGlue :(

4. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

heh, yeah it can and will save you alot of money

yeah i hate when you lose your balance and go down to your knees, just wear some tuff jeans , or real army pants, those are usally preatty good,

hmm lil cuts from plants, just some some neosporin on it, but if there lil bug bites, not mosqiuto bites, put some nail polish on it, its the clear stuff women use to mae there nail shiny , or hard, or i dont know what they use it for, thats what i use it for tho,

5. Craze

Craze Senior Member

fuck last nite i went bombin on this store bout a mile from my crib n i got on the roof. i hit up koo n everything but on the way down a pig spots me. itz like 3 in da mornin so obviously he thinks sumthinz up he flipz a bitch so i jupm from where im at on the ladder which is only about 10-15 feet if you jump over the rail but on the other side of the rail theres like another 8 foot drop for parking or sumthin. n e way i jump and my foot catches the rail ant boom face first into the ground. but i gotta remember theres still a cop on my ass. so my dumb ass is runnin from the cop bloody as fuck and i jump over some fence and chill there till like 4:30 i swear i musta lost like 4 pints of blood but im koo now went 2 the doctors this mornin and got 2 stitches in my eyebrow :ph34r:

6. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

<_< sounds like you had fun........

7. Craze

Craze Senior Member

not really that fucking shot they give u so they can stitch u up hurts like fuck :ph34r:

8. $NAKE$

$NAKE$ Elite Member

i hopped this barb wire fence got over safe and everything. climb onto this roof and while i was spittin my sheeeeit a fuckin transport pulls up and buddy gets out and shines light. i jumped off and ran to the Barb wire fence, but i wasnt carfull Ripped my hand open, elbow cut wide open. ripped new pants, and scuffed my air force.

Never Fuck a Scary Hoe... :ph34r:

9. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

Last edited: Apr 13, 2008
  10. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

<_<
    anyways yeah, when i go out i were my vans so i dont care if i have to walk through mud or shit like that, i learned not to wear clothes i care about after i had just gotten a pair of pants and was still wearing them wen it was time to go out, and that same day i bought em' big ass tear accros the knee , shirts i have a bunch and i usally just wear an all black one or a dark gray or navy blue shirt,
    now i have all my bombing clothes in a dresser drawer.....

11. $NAKE$

$NAKE$ Elite Member

12. JadedSketches

oh god dude....thats worse than Trance's sketches...

13. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

yeah bro,sorry to hear you got cut, but ,DamN!, you should practice, on like a peice of wood, were no one will see it, cuz thats rediculous.

14. $NAKE$

$NAKE$ Elite Member

fuck mang, that shit was so hard to do, you have no idea, fuckin look how high up it is and all you got to hold to to is barb wire

15. wind chimes

wind chimes Senior Member

man i get that exact tingling feeling its soo ####### wierd
    atleast there is some one else out there that gets that
    i thought it was just me haha :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I have to agree with that feeling too, it's when you just land on your feet and don't bend your knees, that tingley feeling's annoying. Hate when that happens.

anyway, yeah the worst injury i've gotten so far was I was finishing up a peice i did and I threw an empty can on the ground or something, and all of the sudden the cap just flies off the empty can hell of fast and like hits me in the eye. It sounds funny but it stung like hell. It was the randomist thing ever. Yeah as you can guess the peice was legal , in my backyard :lol:

16. Klone

Klone Senior Member

Kinda dumb but i was ready to go out n do some bombing..then maybe 10 mins into my walk I hop this wayyy unsteardy fence and like I was tryin to my balance and like when I stood up I sorta lost it and i feel face first into ground..like that scene in Napolean Dynomite..haha..and I happen to land on my cans and i was like..Oooo shittt..sO i went back home..LOL..i was feelin crappy...

17. Scene*

Scene* Elite Member

i didnt bring my resp
    and i got dizzy
    and i fell of a 7 foot ledge

18. JadedSketches

nothing to see here

19. Mr. Popularity

Mr. Popularity Member

What? Graffiti is so lame, only the non-popular kids do that shit...

20. JadedSketches

move along folks