Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Related Injuries

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JadedSketches, Jul 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

after walking through grass for a while when i got home i found 2 ticks in my nuts....fucking serious

2. Klone

Klone Senior Member

^^^ OUCH FUCKING OUCH! :eek:

3. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

hah, jaded drew out what i was going to explain, pimping
    yeah first off barbed wire has like 4 inch gaps, between the next spikey shit, you grab that, also theres a damn power box there, we know you just stood on that,

fula, i think you might want to rephrase your sentenace man, you said you had two ticks in you nuts, those wore your testicles bro, maybe you ment to say you had two on em, or you were just being a funny dude,

4. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

haha i noticed that too...
    in your balls,isnt that like those beetles in the mummy?
    ughhh

5. agent provocateur

agent provocateur New Member

hummm......lets see....besides handcuff related stitches....not much....

oh! the occasionnal purple index during the winter is another.

6. BeMo

BeMo Senior Member

uhhh, fell into a fence after we heard sirens, thats's about it... :rolleyes:

7. SMiZ315

SMiZ315 Senior Member

hella cramped index finger?

8. Tode

Tode Elite Member

i just plain out fell off a fuckin roof was a chill spot to paint so we wer drinkn me and the homie and i stepped back to take a peek and i stepped to far and went byby but i was buzzin pretty hard after a 40 1/2 of OE 800 so i did feel much but i got a nasty grass stain on my back

9. eNfeR

eNfeR Member

One time I went out on my bike up to this billboard, and tried tagging it. After I was done I jumped down and scraped my knee on a piece of scrap metal dangling off of the part where you stand.

10. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

haha i noticed that too...
    in your balls,isnt that like those beetles in the mummy?
    ughhh [/b][/quote]
    im thinking what he means by IN his nuts is they had already dug under the skin. that sucks. :(

11. Ceazer

Ceazer Senior Member

JadedSketches why are those guys smashing the shit outta that car in your sig?

12. Feliks

Feliks Elite Member

Well me and my buddy munk hopped a fence to get at the wall right beside the bus route, and I hopped it pro.
    Munk however, has that long-ass cord for his headphones. this all happened in like 2 seconds...It got caught it the barbed part and he couldn't get himself over, so to balance himself he tried to swing his weight back on the other side in order to un-knot himself because he was trying to keep his body off the barbs. He was just making this worse and then I guess his shoelace got caught on a barb too so he just plowed fuckin face-first into the ground. his pants ripped wide open near the boxers...little too close to the nuts, and he was lucky, it was a miracle he didn't fly face first into the surrounding rocks. They were everywhere, embedded in the ground. He go a scraped hand though, didn't bleed much, the impact hurt the most I believe. Poor guy :p

13. SiMpUhL

SiMpUhL Elite Member

i pissed on an electric fence once...my grandpa owns a farm and me and a few friends were messin around so one of em was like, "ill give u five buck to piss on that" (the fence), so i did.....my dick as numb for like an hour, ehh it stl works though....that barbed wire story just brought back some memories.

i know im gunna gat heat on this one...oh well, five bucks richer B)

14. RockPaintScissors

RockPaintScissors Senior Member

About 2 months ago me and my 2 friends Hex and Dyms were going to go bomb this wall. But first we had to wait for there to be no cars so we could run across the field to get to the wall without being spoted. So we booked it and it was pitch black outside and there i was running as fast as i could and there was a hole that i didnt see and i straight up face planted in it. It fucked my knee up like a son of a bitch. I had a hard time running out of there when we were done with are pieces. But it sure was funny

15. textathief

textathief Senior Member

i jumped a fence and a dog started biting me....i guess i woke it up

16. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

last year me and two of my mates Mac and Pobe were gonna do a dub on the tracks, but to get there we had to climp this 9 foot wall, my mates both got over and I threw the bags over then I went, I got to the top after going through loads of thorns and shit. Pushed my way passed the barbed wire at the top and there I was at the top. I wanted to do a sort of jump so I could trade my footing position and I fell (looking away from the wall). Then it was some strange shit because I landed on both my feet, looking at my mates, and then a second latermy legs just slipped forward like someone kicked my feet away. They were both laughing there heads off, I was winded and cut up.

It was a pretty fun day though.

17. snap06

snap06 Member

worst ive ever gotten was climbing up sum rocks to get onto the train tracks in my area and i didnt rly look where i was puttin my hand so i got a piece of rock stuck in my hand.. pulled it out an it started bleedin a bit buh jus kept it closed in my pocket for a while an i went on painting.. then i got paint all over my hand so i was worried about the cut so when i got home i looked at it and it was blue an yellow from the paint buh it healed up ok a few days later.. luky i guess

18. -lustone-

-lustone- Member

i had a mate god bless his resting soul who jumped a fence in a chase got his foot stuck got hung up and his head hit the ground at the wrong angle broke his neck and died at the scene.. hate that story

on that note we were on the barney over the tracks and i saw this spider web out of nowhere i pulled up quick my mate was running head down flat out into the back of me head clash and we both dropped.. fuck that was hilarious we laughed the whole night..

19. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

i saw this on myth buster, your pee does not come out in a steady enough stream for the electricity to run through thus i belive your story is a bunch of bullshit.

20. Paint Magic

Paint Magic Elite Member

mythbusters are bunch of bullshit