Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Gunna Use Montana For The 1st Time

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by BIZE954, Mar 8, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

2. JayAyDubZed

JayAyDubZed Senior Member

Beat the fuckers into the ground. Won't be that hard to find out who it is.

3. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

your very mislead... just fucking use it and youll thank me later in life....

4. Junkfreejunkie

Junkfreejunkie Member

Montana is just pro paint. Designed for writers, so why would it fuck you up? It's like sayin I normally use sharpies, and I'm about to use prismas for the first time. There's not much of a difference, just one suits what you're doing better

5. lilbmxking

lilbmxking Senior Member

gotta love the smell of montana and ironlak cans compared to rustos and krylons

6. Junkfreejunkie

Junkfreejunkie Member

7. quickiehand

quickiehand Senior Member

my can choises are molotow, clash and flame which have little color choices. and some cheap paints from local hardware store, so which should i use to what?

8. PHREEone

PHREEone Senior Member

molotow all the way FTW!!! but for cheap ''good' paint get flame, u cant use NY fats (what sux major balls) but other then that paint is good, watch out with the thins on flame plaint clogs it real fast

9. hello2006

hello2006 Senior Member

Montana 'black' and 'gold' acrylics are awesome. great valve and great coverage. I also recommend getting the aerosol cap cleaner, anytime your skinnys feel like theyre clogging give them a blast through. I did my last piece on 2 caps using this stuff