Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Have you ever caught someone bombing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by simplyme, Nov 9, 2011.

Share This Page

1. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

Lmao
    Grammar win.

2. Culture_Shock

Culture_Shock Senior Member

I never get caught bombing, but I'll catch tags and stickers right in peoples faces. It's the only time I ever have an excuse to grab my hat and run like Charlie Chaplin.

3. spiltink

spiltink Banned

are you threatening me?

4. Pickton's Pigpen

Pickton's Pigpen Elite Member

I caught someone painting once. Then I made them clean up their graffiti.

5. motiv8

motiv8 Member

Never caught anyone tagging, doubt I ever will in my lame ass town, I only know of 1 other tagger here, only seen 2 of his pieces and I doubt he even writes anymore... thinkin bout doin some pieces over his to see if I get a response hahaha

6. Carma7

Carma7 Member

who hasnt?

7. Carma7

Carma7 Member

and these kid were chillin in my practice tunnel (i figure i wont burden anyone alot with my shit since im new and shit.) but they just left. i doubt they were gona do shit cuze they were those wanna be gangsters. once i went down into my tunnel and there was a sick drawing of kermit on the wall and a couple cans on the floor saying "use wisely" so i write my name allover the wall while my freind writes "demarcus loves pussy" lol

8. SARE1

SARE1 New Member

Never caught anybody in the act but caught some one going to hit up a spot and we just kicked it and painted haha

9. snazer

snazer Member

Well in the bus almost everyday i get on there's fresh paint or fresh scratchy, and its almost always the same guy ahaha

I recently moved from Montreal to another city but its 20minutes away and there's not much graffs here its always the same tag ;d

10. spher

spher Senior Member

saw i guy going over my piece with a throwie so waited figured he was a toy and took his paint hahaha

11. oversprae mds

oversprae mds Senior Member

I caught someone in a tunnel bombing over my shit, which by coincidence happened to be one of the dudes that jumped me for me cans a week earlier. luckily I had my wooden Louisville slugger on me so I went creeping over to him quietly and poped duded in the back of his knee's and he dropped. I looked him in the eyes and said "REMEMBER ME BITCH!" hit him a few times in the jaw and took his paint, I bombed over his shit and left him there to suffer for a while.. good times.

12. ribcage

ribcage Banned

13. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

14. Spikey2k9

Spikey2k9 Member

15. LoneKid

LoneKid Member

I dont find shit where I live....If I found a guy bombing I would sneak 10ft away from him and tag the wall and look at him and be like "What up?" haha it would be cool but im a lone painter where I live, nothing but tracks and bridges....covered in my graff...:/

16. Steam2014

Steam2014 Member

this one time i saw a little kid draw a dick with a pencil on an ad on the train