Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Help On When U Get Busted

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by king-bee, Feb 27, 2006.

Share This Page

1. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

I got busted for a tag once lol the feds didnt even realize it was graffiti...i live in a neighborhood where graffiti is pratically a few other tags and alot of my shit...
    My tag is still R***eR but now I usually write R***.Ill use my original when Im out of my police division or peices when feds cant read it.
    But they got my name,my height,colour of eyes,weight,hair,address,school,everything.Hey for the eyes I can wear contacts.I can dye my hair...I gave them a height about 5 centimeters under plus I grow evey day,and Im moving soon but in the meanwhile ill say that i stopped.
    wow i should stop being such a pussy im fine.
    :D

Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  2. SIKFUCK

SIKFUCK Senior Member

YER A FUKING DOUCHE BAG! ^^^^ O and by the way.........Part of what u said makes no since..Good Luck in life buddy.

3. Koolaid

Koolaid Senior Member

Soo i got in busted about 2 months ago and nothings happened.. i havent got any thing in the mail and i havent gotten any fone calls... whats up? is it over or does it take longer..

4. tsukione

tsukione Senior Member

ok one of 2 thingsz,they either sed fuck it,or if youve done enough damage they might b going around town ,flickin your stuff and will call yu in to present you with a nice little portfolio and cuffs,most likely tho the just dropped it

5. Koolaid

Koolaid Senior Member

i hope so.. i did do a lot of damage though but it was kinda weird they didnt gvie me anything there nothin but idk i hope the just dropped it

6. ZEUS1ONE

ZEUS1ONE Member

once got busted he caught me doing a tag i had done a lot more he didnt catch on though he let me go just had to clean up the street

7. lifer

lifer Banned

are u guys aware that chaka still writes chaka

8. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

I don't know about no feds worrying about graffiti...I got jammed up with 7 1/2 bundels of fuckin heroin(in a school zone) and the feds were nowhere to be found....so that sounds kinda weird to me...I'm not saying it didn't happen...I'm just sayin....

9. goober

goober Member

just change your name

10. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

shut up, if you live in toronto, there isnt a neighbourhood without graff...

not to mention, when you get booked, they take all that info anyways. even if its just for stealing a cd. its not cause you did crazy damage, its not cause theyre ever gonna look up your profile again, its cause its standard procedure.

fuck. and feds wouldnt get involved with graff.

11. bANshee

bANshee Senior Member

"i got busted for a tag the feds didnt realize it was graffiti"- so they just arrested you for scribbling., i dont get it man.
    so your king of your hood too.. sounds like prime dine for you.. bomb the suburbs.

12. COBALT

COBALT Elite Member

:Ddont get caught:D