Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hiding Your Stuff

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Sprae, Mar 13, 2006.

Share This Page

1. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

what a load of bullcum

you even sound like a cop

i dont like your style....hommie

2. ThrowItUP

ThrowItUP Senior Member

what a load of bullcum

you even sound like a cop

i dont like your style....hommie [/b][/quote]
    and who says mother?
    i usually call my parents mom and dad, not mother and father.
    i smell bacon.

3. SprayKrylon

SprayKrylon Member

I wasn't hiding my shit from my parents really. all my paint was in my closet and i have close to 200 cans. My mom asked me one day with a smile on her face if i wrote. So I owned up and said yeah. She didn't care, she just doesn't want me to get busted. But she said if the cops came looking for me she would cover. Pretty chill of her.
    oh and my dad is building a rack for me to store my paint so i can find colors easy. He's giving it to me before i go out to cali this summer.

If i told my parents when i was younger that i wrote i think they would've been pretty freaked, but now they just help me out with it in ways haha.

Cops need to be more on their toes if they want to catch us, we're out there, we're getting up, they're the lazy ones not looking for us. I fucking bomb the places they hang out in my town just to piss them off.

4. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

dude id love to have ur parents .. i still hide my stuff n shit... sucks bad
    i think they would fucking scream at me and mug me

5. Rogue

Rogue Guest

200 cans? Yeah right, and even if your dad built you shelves, it would have to be a pretty fucking big shelf for 200 cans. No proof without pics........

6. SprayKrylon

SprayKrylon Member

next time i'm at home i'll take some, give me like 10 min for pics of what i have here at school. i think i have about 40 here now.

7. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Why you have so many cans????

8. SprayKrylon

SprayKrylon Member

i rack as often as i can and i buy a bunch of montana with cans i sell to writers near me. plus i get up a lot. my girlfriend goes to school in NYC and i'm always there.

9. SprayKrylon

SprayKrylon Member

excuse the poor quality of my camera phone
    afarm1.static.flickr.com_171_419550746_09c4306326.png

43 cans here in western PA with me at school. when i go home in april i'll post all my paint if you want.

10. -kraze-

-kraze- Member

i put all my tagging stuff in my drawer lol.. and they dont care, all they say is "oh i can see your really in to art." But with paint, im struggling, everytime i hide it behind bushes, my mom/dad somehow likes to clean it out. Im thinking of telling her straight up because i remember when i was like in 6th grade, i was sellin candy at my school, and my mom gave me the merchandise, and i say, but what bout if the pigs come?she says "well just say we are a really poor family and need money desperatley...lol!...but im thinking of it

11. Hask420

Hask420 Senior Member

i dont, i leave my shit chillen all over my room :D :lol:

12. erambik1

erambik1 Senior Member

I hide my paint and markers on my desk next to my TV.

13. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

his threads stupid,if you need to come on the internet to ask strangers were a good hiding place in ur house then ur retarded,

14. Copieright

Copieright Senior Member

First thing you see when you walk into my room is my cans XD

15. sawyerFL

sawyerFL Member

My mom slowly found out i painted. first she found markers. then caps, sketches then all my paint.

i went out of town and took aalllllll my shit with me cause i knew she would find it and take it. caps, cans, markers. and when i got home i forgot to hide everything and she took the whole entire duffel bag full of my shit. along with my weed and pipe. i was pretty pissed about that.

now i hide most of my shit in my hamper. its worked so far. i got like 20 cans today so i put them all in a suitcase under my bed. until i find a better hiding spot. old cans i stash in shoe boxes.

i move out in about a month so i wont have to worry about hiding my stuff anymore. cant wait.

16. sacwacko

sacwacko Elite Member

if ur parents tripp on little stuff....like stickers and sketches....u can put in a dvd or ps2 case.....then stick it w/ all the others cases u have......

17. sprog

sprog Elite Member

U TAKE ONE BIG CLEAR EMPTY BAG PUT UR BONG WEED AND CANS INIT AND LEEVE IT ON THE KITCHEN TABLE. AND IF UR MUMA MAKES U CRY THEN UR NOT OLD ENOUGH TO WRITE AND GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL!

18. sprog

sprog Elite Member

U TAKE ONE BIG CLEAR EMPTY BAG PUT UR BONG WEED AND CANS INIT AND LEEVE IT ON THE KITCHEN TABLE. AND IF UR MUMA MAKES U CRY THEN UR NOT OLD ENOUGH TO WRITE AND GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL!

19. ThrowItUP

ThrowItUP Senior Member

amen, close this stupid shit.

20. Game Ova 07

Game Ova 07 Senior Member

uhh put it in a couple bags find a good spot in the woods and make a stash there