Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hiding Your Stuff

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Sprae, Mar 13, 2006.

Share This Page

1. wont

wont Banned

i hide it in my basement

2. Dinan 3er

Dinan 3er Senior Member

I turned my spare tire upside down in my trunk and filled it with paint.

3. -GuEs-

-GuEs- Member

rite well i have a slit slit at the end of my bed and i can fit cans and my blackbook in.....
    sounds fake but its tru..

4. sactown916trainrat

sactown916trainrat Member

i am 20 so i dont have to hide shit, i just stick my crap on my shelf and my markers and crap right in the open, but if your still a kid try a old box that you got in your room or cut out a a spot in your wall and fill that shit up.

5. b-boy

b-boy Member

My parent dont care i write, they just dont like having paint in the house, any suggetions? they say it will fuck up my lungs and shit

6. exhale

exhale Senior Member

it'll only fuck up your lungs if you spray it.. sooo don't spray it in your house..

7. 0lick

0lick Banned

i have a crate full of cans in the open. and markers all over my desk. my parents kno i write...they just dont want me to =] funny thing is that i never tried to hide them. when i started writing i just left my stuff out in the open. they felt stupid when they found out. they were all "oooooooh duuuuh that explains all the spraypaint!" =D

8. rhys

rhys Member

i just put mine under some clothes in my wardrobe

9. geritto

geritto Senior Member

well i live in a basement with drop- ceilings so the loose ones i open the ceiling and jsut put paint in there but markers and hsit keep out dont matter unless they say for what say skool

10. c0ld

c0ld Senior Member

ive found that a prinlges can works well for hiding single cans of paint.

tho i dont realy have to hide mine.

11. 7thIncision

7thIncision Senior Member

Dude, one simple rule...

"Don't shit where you sleep"
    Easy as that.

I dont have much stuff... like i currently have 0 cans of paint. But a buddy of mine keeps it in a tree knot hole... and he has this piece of wood that he worked on and put bark on it and unless you are like 4 feet away it looks legit. He just slips these pieces that hold it in place.

12. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

i dont get you there...pic?

13. 7thIncision

7thIncision Senior Member

Yeah, that doesnt make much sense.

14. intaout

intaout Senior Member

my parent think all my spraypaint is for making t-shirt and stencilling binders n shit. my markers are in a backpack along with stickers

15. throw it in my closet, or keep it in the backpack

16. T0MB

T0MB Member

I put a sweater around my cans (only have three at a time, for me), and stick them in a shoe box, which is then thrown into my closet or under my bed.

As for my markers, I just leave the arts and crafts shit in the open because my mom would never think of anything, except my homemade marker would raise some questions, so I throw it inside of my backpack, or in my desk. My mom rarely does random searches through my room.

17. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

i just put my paint in my closet. parents dont give a fuck. markers on my desk i use them for "sketching".*SMILES*

18. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

same here i put my markers on my desk except my kiwi mop and my paint in the closet in a bag or box.

19. coser1

coser1 Senior Member

i just say i use it for legal graff and there dumb enough to believe it:)

20. Smae

Smae Member

I keep the either at my closet and since I put the all back they dont notice the diference(even if I dont put 'em back they notice... only if they're on my desk), at my friends house or at my grammas chicken-house-thing :p