Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hiding Your Stuff

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Sprae, Mar 13, 2006.

Share This Page

1. unknown...

unknown... Senior Member

Ya, here in nebraska theres some new law that you have to be 18 to buy cans now...but i dress real skater so everytime they pull that i just say i just finished buildin a halfpipe in my backyard and that im gonna paint crap all over it...and if ur buying rollers and stuff it helps cuz u can tell em u need to roller the surface so it doesnt warp the wood and chip

2. mada focka

mada focka Senior Member

if you have a chill friend give it to him (or her i guess) or if you want to keep it at your hous than put it in the back of an amp (i think some other guy said that) or keep it in your shed, closet or any other place that is not looked at by parents very often.

3. DROOL

DROOL Member

My mom is cheap when she kicks my A**. she goes for the cheap spot (crotch). I have the same problem trying to convince my mom to just let me paint cuz I love to do it.

4. bubsone

bubsone Senior Member

the best way to hide yyour paint is to go over to the local abbonded house and put your paint in the empty toilet tank. who would ever look inb the tank of a toilet. or at the same house dig a shollow hole in a back corrner or the lot and put your paint in a hole with some leavet and dag shit on top of the pile. never tryed eather of theise but they will most likley work.

:ph34r: you are sneaky so the ninja is what you get

5. Wilt

Wilt Senior Member

I hide me smokes and Hash in the tape deck in me stereo and for paint & markers the rafters upstairs.

6. STAR01

STAR01 Senior Member

don't you have a locker at school?? or just hide it somewhere in your room i allready heard shoebox that's not such a bad idea

7. slEEt

slEEt Elite Member

Why the fuck did you bump this thread? It's been months.

8. Hask420

Hask420 Senior Member

i keep all my shit in my backpack in my room.....dont ever keep shit in school casue if the school finds it, its like 10 times worse then if your parents find it... i got suspened for half a year for paint, caps and OTR's

9. ''HAZE'' *88*

''HAZE'' *88* Senior Member

buy a safe and put your shit in it and put it in a wall or under your floor or something, shoe boxes are good tho just for keepin sketchs and stickers and shit.. for cans in a dresser or something maybe?

10. bubsone

bubsone Senior Member

you know that the wschool can serch your locker at amy time for any reason so lockers arent the best spot. once you set foot on a school you loose almost all of your constutional rights. but fuck the system it is run by the man

11. 3mpir3

3mpir3 Senior Member

yeah i don't even bother hiding my stuff my mom knows and my dad is always hinting at me that he knows.

[email protected] :lol:

12. iwritebasic

iwritebasic Senior Member

put ur shit in a shoebox...

13. NiL

NiL Elite Member

I leave all my sketchbooks on the room of my floor markers just leave them on my bedside table.. But my ex bought me this fukn superman doll and it came in a huge bag and I just wrapped the paint up in a shirt put it in there and just wrapped the bag around it's self cause it was big than put in my clothes draw without clothes.. I always tell my dad if he will buy me paint and shit and hes like na.. I wouldn't dare mention to my mum well I would but not same way as my dad.. But try stop me.

I also have a hole in my wall so maybe you could do that if you have a hole too.. my parents don't know about it I coverd it with masking tape and put a poster over it B)

14. SeKz

SeKz Senior Member

I leave all my shit on my desk, and i have about 50 cans in my wardrobe, parents dont care.

15. Skeam

Skeam Senior Member

fuck yeh sekz just realised your signature was ironlak!! fuck yeh!! aussie pride!!! yiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeewww lol. ironlak is the shiiiit.

16. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

ummm i hide my shit in the middle of my room, on my dresser...basically where ever my wild little heart bewilders me to. the only parents that care are the parents of toys....

edit*
    why the hell would you bump this retarded ass thread in the first place. this is so old.

17. ~RAVE~

~RAVE~ Senior Member

same here and i agree

18. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

lol wow i almost pissed myself when i read that!

19. [breakout]-azer

[breakout]-azer Senior Member

i hide mine under my matris i got like this bar that i broke off under my bed were my paints n shit can hide ma dad aint found it yet.

20. noam12

noam12 Senior Member

well not really, some kids parents are just strict, others dont want them to get in trouble, and last but not least the people who have parents that if they found out they had paint they would beat them(me)