Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HIPHOP discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lakim shabazz, Mar 7, 2011.

Share This Page

1. toopski

toopski Guest

man personally i love hilltop drank some beers with them once @ a random pub also funkoars fking mad guys

not much mainstream hip hop im australia tho each state has there own stuff whats been posted by me and PulseWithLife is fairly much all South Australian stuff

2. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

i heard the new lupe cd was wack, not that i even feel lupe at all but just what ive heard
    but make sure yall go cop that new SHAOLIN VS WU-TANG, not download go buy that shit
    anyways my man P is free so we all expectin that mighty mighty mobb deep ish, you knooooo

3. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

yah im hyped for the shit hes gonnna drop

4. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

hahaha all these canadians listening to aussie hip hop
    i cant help but laugh a little

here is a couple of aussie tracks, like them or not

a lot of nice tracks i can think of are nowhere on youtube

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  5. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

g.o.a.t
    who disagreeeeesssss?

6. pay_for_your_sins

pay_for_your_sins Member

same here, real hip hop aint mainstream. kids up here think lil wayne, and rick ross are hip hop. its sad, but theres is a dope ass scene up here. seems australlia has a sick scene too. next summer i plan on going to edelaide, and brisbane. i was thinking sydney too, but i know a few ppl in australlia and they tell me its a waste. they say real scenes adelaide and brisbane.

def wouldnt mind hitting a couple shows up while there too

7. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

if you friend Eyedea and Abilities on facebook, they have a free download every other monday in honor of eyedea. i got this 7 track download of Educated Consumers, who are sick. check it out.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2011
  8. toopski

toopski Guest

if adelaide has a summer this summer its been fking shit usually we have some nice constant 30-40 weather but its been rainy and shit lately

going to gold coast queensland soon so shall try dig up some local hip hop while im up there

9. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

back in the day sugar hill gang rapped about shit they didnt have no one gives them shit because they where first one to do it and make money for it
    now you have wayne rick ross and others doing the same thing rapping about coke they dont have and other bullshit materials and blood money
    and mainstream music is rap just one side of it sex drugs and money violence under ground has these same thing its just a lot more balance
    trendy ass kids are fakes and brainwashed into believing thats what HIPHOP is and only that
    as long as there rapping to beat they will be rappers making hippop music
    emcees are 360 degrees, original and true to the culture
    don't believe the hype

10. pay_for_your_sins

pay_for_your_sins Member

truth. i go by the saying "raps in the pockets, hip hops in the heart". i cant stand ppl rappin about bullshit. i dont care about your stacks of money, your hummer with spinning rims, or how you have hoes shakin there ass all day long. i like shit that talks about social problems, political shit, things that matter. and people who spit it with intellegence. unlike all these mainstream ignorant fucks.

i like sugarhill gang. one of the earliest hip hop songs i can remember that got me into it. grew up hanging around my older brother and cousin who wrote. listened to tons of tribe called quest, wu tang, pete rock, naughty by nature shit like that. and from my rents it was all about classic rock. lynard skynard, ac/dc, rollin stones, doobie bro.s, etc. i was exposed to good music early. heard tribe called quest at 6 or 7 years old. always been somewhat of a music snob growin up.

11. toopski

toopski Guest

i get it all but just saying wtf with wayne and game both thinking they are bloods?

i mean games brother is a true blood and hates game and well wayne is just some fake ass bitch in the sense he isnt a blood

12. pay_for_your_sins

pay_for_your_sins Member

gangster rap, is full of foneys and actors.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2011
  13. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

any of you see this fake ghostface blog? shit's hilarious. constantly ripping on wiz khalifa and drake.

wiz even took it seriously and called ghostface corny on the radio

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/

14. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

hahahahah peace t that shts mad funnnny

15. toopski

toopski Guest

nice share had a good laugh reading some of it

16. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

real gangsters stay anonymous will little talk

17. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

Funkoars aint bad but the rest is whackness

18. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

RIP NATE DOGG One of the Greatest of All Times and definitely the Greatest at what he did!

Hip Hop wont be the same for real. much love and respect

19. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

hahahahahahahahah yesss!!!!!!

20. Baron

Baron Moderator

Lakim, what's the difference between this thread and the unground rap thread that's already up? I feel like it's just repeating the same stuff.