Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hot Girls Thread - No Nudity

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tony, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. AIP

AIP Senior Member

thats it:O i know your hiding more;)lol

2. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

3. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

4. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

she's the only one i would actually put it in and only if she stayed the way she is now...face down <_< .

5. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

6. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

why cause i dont want to fuck a bunch of pale skinned skin girls covered in tattoos and peircings with about 2 inches of makeup caked on their faces?

7. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

because you have unbelieveably high standards.
    get a girlfriend first and stop fantasizing on the internet.

8. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

9. xFatel.Onex

xFatel.Onex Senior Member

the one thing i hate about plastics is that there all fagget as gold diggers

10. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

umm well i'm pretty sure that i have a girl and that i just got laid about 20 minutes ago while you were on here looking at pictures of of half naked bitches. also i dont have high standards i just dont like girls that look like that. and you're gunna call me a homo for having my preference in women...while you sit on here posting pictures of girls? does something seem wrong here or is it jsut me?

11. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

its just you.
    and i never posted a picture.

12. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

l are u serious why dont u go back there and look... you'll see that majoirty of the girl have hardly any make up on besides eye makeup, serious go back and look

second u talk about make up caked on when u probably like those fucking air brushed looking girl that are on here that look flawless when really its cas there all tounched up[ in photoshop and airbrushed to look perfect not to mention the fake shit they pput into there body to have bigger tits, lips, asses, ect....

but then again you know those are the real hot girl the ones who are fake

13. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

less then half of them SG girls actually look "hot"

14. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

15. Sou - Mvd

Sou - Mvd Senior Member

Now don't get me wrong I enjoy sg girls as much as anyone, but this statement seems a little contradictory. The only difference between what the plastic girls put into their body to make their ass's bigger etc and the whole sg girl piercing/tattoos on their body seems like what these girls want to draw attention to. The sg girls like to seem different ( I saw this in someones sig I think it's from Banksy: "I wanted to be a nonconformist like everyone else" which seems to be the general attitude from them in my eyes) vs the wanting to have the biggest lumps, queen of the whores attitude you see from the other side of the fence.

They all just want to be the most of something

fuck I'm lame

[Broken External Image]:http://www.retro-girls.com/girls/ava gardner/gardner2.jpg

16. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

17. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

Now don't get me wrong I enjoy sg girls as much as anyone, but this statement seems a little contradictory. The only difference between what the plastic girls put into their body to make their ass's bigger etc and the whole sg girl piercing/tattoos on their body seems like what these girls want to draw attention to. The sg girls like to seem different ( I saw this in someones sig I think it's from Banksy: "I wanted to be a nonconformist like everyone else" which seems to be the general attitude from them in my eyes) vs the wanting to have the biggest lumps, queen of the whores attitude you see from the other side of the fence.

They all just want to be the most of something

fuck I'm lame

[Broken External Image]:http://www.retro-girls.com/girls/ava gardner/gardner2.jpg [/b][/quote]
    yea but pericings can be taken out and tattoos are used to make an area more attractive and to improve it to make themself more deseriable, tattoos are used to self expersion and art

18. Sou - Mvd

Sou - Mvd Senior Member

no, I completly agree with the self expression and art statement although if they are just doing it to be more desierable how is that any different from the girls who get fake boobs, they are just doing it to make an area more attractive.

I just find it incredibly lame when girls clearly just get some random flash to be cool or hot. It's the same story for guys too, that think getting a tribal armband or or chinese symbol is cool and attractive.

19. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

hmmm well as for working in a tattoo shop that stcikly does ONLY custom tattoos, no flash work whatso ever the people we got in there (before the shop closed) were the type to get flsh work, nor are any of my friends or the people i surround myself with .... so i dont know about people gettin tattoos to makethemself more attractive, only way i can think that that would work is if it was make up being tattooed (which i am against and hate)

20. ShadowDwellerOner

ShadowDwellerOner Senior Member

im gonna have to go with gesus on this one homie we see those fake bitches all over the news and iternet all the fuckin time and the amount of airbrushing and photoshop work that goes on in those shoots is incredible. i have a sg account dude and those girls are fuckin beautiful dude ill take one of them over a plastic bimbo any fukin day