Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

how do i get graffiti supplies when im 14yo and cant ship stuff to my house

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sk"88", Mar 24, 2020.

Share This Page

1. sk"88"

sk"88" New Member

hello im 14 and i want to start taging but i cant ship gaff stuff to my house becouse my parents would by curios what should i do,

2. Aristo

Aristo Senior Member

If you want to get into tagging you don't need anything fancy. Just get your hands on sharpies or cheap paint markers from Walmart

3. sk"88"

sk"88" New Member

just got a king size sharpie from walgreans

4. Aristo

Aristo Senior Member

Nice, you should probably practice a simple keyboard letter style on paper with pen or pencil for awhile before you hit the streets though

5. Andy B

Andy B Member

Practice before hitting the streets. Fill a book first.

6. DEUCE2

DEUCE2 Senior Member

what homie said ^, i made the mistake of gettin cans n all that before fully practising when I was younger, I made a mess but it is what it is lol. Focus on practising your handstyles n learning more about graffiti. Once you've filled a book or two n feel confident with your style, get a cheap spraycan or two, don't need to be anything fancy. Garden stores etc usually have paint cans , they not always the best but it'll help you learn how to handle one etc. If you can't buy it, get an older brother / sister / cousin or friend to. Always a way around things like dat.

7. InfCasket0

InfCasket0 Member

Paint paint thinner rubber bands empty shampoo bottles lid off it. And little hand towels for nibs.

8. Bombthesystem123

Bombthesystem123 Member

Now my first option would be rack spray paint but rustos and krylons and color place cans are complete shit if you don't have an adapter but if you are desperate, go to the store with yo homies and buy some (without parents) and racking on the Second thought might be bad because your under 18 and the police will fine your parents and they will ban graff in their house. (happened to me) so just self checkout with the crew.

9. Andy B

Andy B Member

With this lock down it got me thinking. My youngest wants to learn a little about graffiti so something I did for her. You may be able to ask your parents, play up the fact that it is art and you ain't out in the streets. Have them get a piece of plywood and a few cans of paint. Put the plywood up in your backyard and practice with the cans. Krylon ain't what it used to be, but Rustos are decent price for what you will use them for. Either way you got to practice, practice, practice. The more time you get the better you get. If you watch the youtube graff heads look at their earlier stuff, well its rough, but with practice they have gotten better. But the best thing to do is practice, never stop, keep improving your style. Get up and stay safe.