Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How Do You Get Pumped Up Before You Get Out??

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alio, Nov 20, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Minneapolis4lyfe

Minneapolis4lyfe Member

I live in Minneapolis and 40 degrees is warm as hell for me during the winter. Still sucks though no doubt. I'm kind of fickle about going out when I do solo missions. With friends I'm almost a little too reckless haha. RFTC (Run From The Cops, its about graffiti) by Atmosphere gets me going though. I usually listen to it on the way to school so thats no good haha.

2. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

listen to Survival of the Fittest then watch Kings and Toys on youtube or any other graf documentary...works evry time. oh and wen u guys go bombin does ur index finger get cramped and shit,cuz mine does for sum reason and then i gotta resort to my thumb

3. noisyburglar

noisyburglar Member

stretch your index before painting

4. SomeoneGoneStoleMyWheels!

SomeoneGoneStoleMyWheels! Senior Member

I don't try and get pumped before I go bombing because I just get paranoid. I just try and stay calm but aware.

5. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

Draw, listen to punk or Beastie Boys.
    watch a vid. Look at pieces near my house.

6. MaliTµL

MaliTµL New Member

I don't go outside anymore...i quit after i got arrested...i may pick the cans back up in a couple years but for now, im done..too much paranoia. even when i think of it now, it scares me, but a couple years in my basement ain't that bad. i get to think and design some rad ass shit.

7. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

yeah, when i get pumped up i lose all sense of paranoia, and paranoia actually protects your freedom more than you think. and i think many people in here who actually get out and paint can vouch for that statement.

8. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

Some good music always gets me juiced. Xanax or alcohol(or both!) does the trick aswell.

9. bob...hope...

bob...hope... Banned

I get pumped up before i go out by injecting me with steroids in my anus and then beating random people with a sock full of batteries this is how i get pumped up.also lots of cocaine.i love cocaine.and redbull.

10. Bink1

Bink1 Elite Member

watching dirty handz 3 .

11. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

dirty hand3 is too sick, I've seen the second one also, but not the first one.

Just the fact that I'm gonna be able to paint gets me pumped enough, I'd rather be aware of my surroundings than to be jacked up on redbull and blunts.

I save my bud for when I' done painting, I find that I take awsome pictures of my shit when I'm blitzed

12. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

Ah I usually go at daylight whenever I watch a video on youtube of random writers tagging up everything Im just like fuuuuck if I can I go out and bomb.
    But I almost always plan which streets and shit I go to so I just pack in ma mop and/or burner,paint when I have any,and leave my mark.

13. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

Watch graff videos, sketch, think about spots, kick it with homies and just talking about it before going out.
    I never smoke or drink before painting because if i'm too blazed then I won't hit any spots... If i'm drunk I will hit everything few and far between which risks a lot plus if you do get burned and cops smell alcohol your fucked(if your underage).

14. Bomb the city

Bomb the city Member

15. nine one

nine one Senior Member

booze always works. wouldnt prefer weed though, well, for me atleast, i'd be too fucked to paint. unless you get cheap bud, then.. what ever

16. ZTooPiiD

ZTooPiiD Member

State Your Name , ALWAYS does the job for me

Paranoia is the best when bombin
    i try to get myself hyper on purpose just so that im paranoid
    that way i kno im on point

17. ReKoNe~!

ReKoNe~! Banned

listen to daft punk

18. Scheme*119

Scheme*119 Elite Member

get drunk, when you dont care if you get caught, you dont.

19. S.E.R.A

S.E.R.A New Member

I usually listen 2 music, a REALLY good pump up song is CLik Clak Spray by packfm, its a graff song so it helps, also watch sum videos if ur near a computer, or sketch, but usually il b drinking wit my crew b4 i go.. being a lil drunk helps me a lot 4 sum reason.

SERA-ONE LSB CRU 514!!

20. TECKN

TECKN Senior Member

i listen to shook ones or mountain song