Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

how long tell style got better

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KnoxIn, Apr 1, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

how many dates have you been on?

2. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

zero. but she nows we are dating. i think.

3. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

call her up right now!!!

4. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

5. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

ya like ribcage said wait till the 5th or 6th date then go for it

6. mace2200

mace2200 Senior Member

it all depends on how old you are. my friend kissed his girlfriend b4 they even went on a date and she was fine with it

7. SiteGraff

SiteGraff Senior Member

whys this thread suddenly have dating advice? im not hating, just curious

8. DeeHD

DeeHD Member

alot of people say you should learn by yourself, but its all bullshit to me. you should find other people who tag and ask them for a little help devolving a handstyle and after that you can modify that handstyle. drink alcohol as well .

9. Jade1997

Jade1997 Member

ive been writing for about 5 months now and my style is still awful, haha

10. Kasor

Kasor New Member

Man it all really depends.... I've been writing for about 5 years and my style changes every year lol. Every painting is different, I aim to sketch different styles every sketch and every inspiration is different... All depends... When u get comfortable with keyboard letters, and can sketch them over and over no problems, ur style will come. U have a style already, u probably just can't notice it.

11. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

@kasor, the last time somebody posted in this thread was years ago. Watch where you are posting.

12. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

@arose watch what shit you steppin in, and back off my nigguh kasor or there wil be beef.

13. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

Still working on keyboard letters and i think they are starting to look better and more relaxed. I've probably been writing for about a year or a bit less.

14. Bt98

Bt98 Senior Member

I've only been writing for a little over a year at this point, maybe year and a half. It does vary from person to person, but it seems like that's about where it sits for most people, year and a half to two. It's more about persistence than time though

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  15. WafflesMadafaka

WafflesMadafaka Member

So I'm a little confused. Do people specialize in one signature style or do they have a few styles they work with. I'm a toy and just started writing a few months ago. I'm messing around with a few different styles like bubble, keyboard and a bit of a hybrid. Should I pick one and try to get it down, or should I try the move in more than one direction at once?

16. Bt98

Bt98 Senior Member

At your point, style isn't worth trying to "get down". Style is highly individual for the most part, and it comes with time more than anything else. It's more worth your time to focus on keyboards and letter structure, it goes a long way. Tedious, but it's really the best way to learn.

17. WafflesMadafaka

WafflesMadafaka Member

Alight, thanks. When will I know when to step up my game to more stylized stuff? Like a few years in?

18. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

A few years in? I would think when you get your straight letters down to the point where you don't take a long time to do them. Start experimenting.

19. Bt98

Bt98 Senior Member

I'm with puts. I think once you can rock a simple straight letter without any trouble you're ready to try something a little more skill intensive. Baby steps of course, but it never hurts to play with something out of your skill level just for shits. Just try not to be too damn hard on yourself when you're having bad days with this stuff. It takes a long time to get good at just like anything else, and If you aren't enjoying yourself what the fuck is the point.

20. scaper

scaper Senior Member

Style will come with time and practice really. Like everyone is saying just get your letters legible and consistent and your style will come naturally