Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How to get Free Stickers

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Runk, Nov 8, 2005.

Share This Page

1. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

go to hell

2. Vivalarevolution

Vivalarevolution Member

go to hell [/b][/quote]
    And today's moron award goes to...
    Dude. Just go behind some store and snag boxes if you really want them for stencils.

LOL I ORDER LIEK A BAZILLION BOXES SO I CAN MAKE TEH UBAR STENCILS OMGWTFBBQLOL NUGGAH

-__- I'm just acting stupid, what's your excuse?

3. Vivalarevolution

Vivalarevolution Member

Okay, apparantly there's no delete post button, so I'll double post. Yey.

If all of a sudden people order fucktons of sticks, AND THEN THERE IS NOTHING MAILED USING SAID STICKS FROM ADDRESS, don't you think they'll get suspicious? Now, I'm not saying ZOMG MAIL SOMTHING TO KEEP TEH HEAT DOWN, I'm saying lay the fuck off already. You don't need that many fucking stickers. I order 500 and 250, nothing else, and I still haven't used more than 1/4 of them. YOU DON'T NEED THAT MANY FUCKING STICKS. If you're so fucking strapped for stickers go drop some cash on some sticker paper, then ZOMG IT IS BIG?! Hell, rack it if you want. This is a good resource. Don't fuck it up.
    Edit: Think about it: people do this by going in to post offices, take a bunch of sticks. Between one and ten times, meh, they're just mailing shit. After that, they tend to get suspicious, and what happens? The sticks go behind the counter. Same principle applies here.

4. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

just chill.
    stickers are stickers. yeah, hes a douchebag, but he said hes in england or some shit so it wont matter.
    also, why would you order cardboard boxes for stencils? i only use cardboard if its like 5 feet tall, and even then i dont, because ill be too lazy to use it.

plus, everyone who posts in this thread is guilty of wasting stickers and being toy as fuck, even though i havent seen your shit, everyone else at least.
    so god damn, eat one. take your own advice and never order stickers again, conserve them like theyre gold

5. aces

aces Elite Member

6. magic nyc

magic nyc Elite Member

Shits hott^^ Redo it on unwatermarker stickers and trade me some, lol

7. aces

aces Elite Member

I'm going to scan one and print it onto DHL slaps so I'll trade with you when I get some.

8. Vivalarevolution

Vivalarevolution Member

I am, trust me. I apologize for flipping out like that, had a bit of an off day -_-

9. aces

aces Elite Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ya so I wanted to get some DHL stickers that were the size of 11x8 paper like the ones that you would print stuff onto. Which ones do I order?

10. myl

myl Elite Member

i dont think dhl carries that size...although you can buy that size at office max/office depot

11. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

damnit myl, i was gunna use that in my sig

im surprised nones told this kid to go fuck himself

go fuck yourself

12. obseen

obseen Elite Member

ahahahahaha

13. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

its been 3 weeks and my dhls havent came yet
    ARGGG!ahh!

14. aces

aces Elite Member

MYL has that in his sig already.

15. Autopsy

Autopsy Member

lol So did I. Fuck it. I'm not gonna bother changing it.

Now. STFU WITH YOUR FUCKING STICKERS ALREADY. Everything has been covered. Let it go.

16. SHUZ

SHUZ Member

he was most likely being sarcastic. i would hope so anyway.

17. myl

myl Elite Member

he was most likely being sarcastic. i would hope so anyway. [/b][/quote]
    ha sorry dude

i hope that kid was kiddin but you never know

18. magic nyc

magic nyc Elite Member

If you have less stickers you'll value them more but producing better work. The quality of your slaps will improve if its a reduced production number.

k, sry for the bussiness lesson.

19. IceKoldKilla1

IceKoldKilla1 Member

hahaha im so fucking retarded i though it you had to click the ship now link button i re did this shit like ten times now im gonna have like 450 of these dl stickers

20. dufus

dufus Senior Member

i did a regular ole 50 label order but for some reason gave my cell number to dhl. this motherfucker calls my cell and starts asking questions like a fuckin cop. what are you doing with these labels, what type of business are you running, whats your account number, how many boxes do you ship a day, etcetcetc. i went along with it fine but he said he will ship the labels when i make an account number

he can go fuck himself