Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To Meet Other Writers

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by imported_admin, Sep 30, 2005.

Share This Page

1. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

it means youre gonna get beat up and laughed at for asking the real writers in your village what a toy is haha.

2. daSkaM

daSkaM Member

hahaha yea that is true dont go askin good writers what toy is caz trust me theyll cross you out!

3. OutbuRst

OutbuRst Senior Member

I dont know if this has been said, and I know it's pretty weak but you might consider trying myspace or facebook to fine other artists in your area.

4. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

same here man
    i mean im no good, bt these people fckin sck.
    and i try to get my good friends into it, bt they sck 2
    oh well :(

5. ·jaikone·

·jaikone· Senior Member

is the U key on ur keyboard broken or do u just not like to use the letter U

6. ThrowItUP

ThrowItUP Senior Member

7. The OnE aND OnLY NeS

The OnE aND OnLY NeS Senior Member

go to tunnelz and wait untill someone comes...lolz!

8. DeproOne

DeproOne Senior Member

theres this dude name "Sith" in my neighbor hoood and ive been trying to find him for a long time. Hes in my neighborhood and goes to my school so i know hes in my bus. I have an idea of who it is cuz ive seen a kid walkin the streets at night alot. how can u tell

9. Aven

Aven Senior Member

yell "SITH" on the buss and see who turns around

10. Kores

Kores Member

I want to come across the kiddie who scribbled on my piece yesterday...

11. CaMa

CaMa Senior Member

Yo go up to the suspicios kid and hand him a marker. If he writes "Jimmy", you know its not him.

12. T_R_O_N

T_R_O_N Senior Member

you dont go looking for writers....if your up and good, the writers will find you. Also if your really really really needing to find other writers in your area then go to your local shoe boutique...a lot of writers are shoe heads and you can probably find a few trying to cop some kicks.

13. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

whatever , i meet writers on the bus.
    the other i was bombing a hot spot at like 8 pm and writers came asked me if i was **myname** and i was like yeah get the fuck outta here
    and they got busted because of me LOL

14. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

Check out myspace. A lot of writers have myspace, that's where I've met a lot of local writers. Just search their name or krew name. :]

15. toastOnes

toastOnes New Member

for some reason, everybody in my school has a "tag", they dont write, they just have one thing they draw on other people books and act like they all up and shit. just watch out for kids that think they're hot, cuz once this kid saw me coming out the tunnels before school and told me he wrote, so i showed him what i did. then i was talking to the dean a week later(i wasnt in trouble) and this other kid walks up to me and said "what up capi". so watch out for those types that air your shit out

16. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

duh.
    dont tell kids you write.
    rule no.1

17. [breakout]-azer

[breakout]-azer Senior Member

dont tell the kids that dont write or dont write alot that you write caus then u just askin 4 truble

18. Loz emlintio

Loz emlintio Senior Member

Man, last saturday, this guy who i sued to know came up to me when i was rolling aspliff, waitin for the bus. He asked what i was doin later hat night so after that we walked home from town, got some of his stencils and sprayed till 4. i need to get some paints from Halfords or some shit so i can get down with my freehand.

things to do:

FInd pieces/tags.

search around anywhere else, no gangsta areas if your a toy, :) jst j'in

ask around from you mates, u never know, some of them may wanna start taggin or know people who do. i was gonna get hooked up with Taso in the UK by my mate, but he decided to start taggin, now we got a mini crew.

it's shithot, doubt you not, feels better when u know other peeps who tag.

19. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

ask friends or put your area in your sig and ask people to pm you if they are from your area or just hang in hot spots and walk up too people

20. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

WE CAN BE A CREW CLAIM WHATEVER I WRITE.
    I DONT CARE WHERE YOU AT IM WORLDWIDE BITCH.