Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HxC Kids That 'Write'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger, Dec 13, 2005.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. NiHiL

NiHiL Elite Member

has nayone hear heard of INCANTATION \m/{-_-}\m/ incantation, sadistik exekution, slayer, bathory, canibal corpse, napalm death, venom, slipknot are the best of hardcore metal!!!
    anyone hear into like jungle breakbeat or like hardstyle hardcore thunderdome terror core speed core???
    i dout it ;)

screamo emo good charlotte shit FUCKING SUX!!!!
    anyone here whos into that shit should just go kill em self's!!!

2. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

canibal corpse and slip knot are the shittiest bands ever.....canibal corpse is fucking main streem grind, they sell thier cds in target

good charolet is fucking main stream pop, not screamo, anyone who listens to slipknot should kill themseves

3. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

screamo is to emo like hardcore is to punk........screamo is a hardcore form or emo, sorta like how hardcore is a hradcore version of punk. [/b][/quote]
    wow, i've never heard it put that way before. which is surprising, cuz thats really dead-on :huh:

4. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

you know, i thought i saw paint on the shelf in the commercial. its called Now Here Fast, in Easthampton, Mass.

i really wanna peep that shop

theres a good show going on there soon

5. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

6. Gianga!

Gianga! New Member

I grew up in CT, but am closest to the Strong Island Scene. Got together a band in Rome this year which is old-style youth crew type shit. I sang for an oi!core band in Connecticut last year. Do design for Hit Or Miss Records, a French-American line, and the Oblivious and myself of course.
    These days I'm supporting posi bands and sXe bands more than anything else.

The ObliviousBuddhasrad!LI Punx

7. calculating infinity

calculating infinity Elite Member

hell yeah
    keep it posi

8. calmlikeabomb

9. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

I dont mean that its the same as screamo, but I sorta need to hear it to classify it, know what I mean?A written description on an audio thing just doesnt work very well for me.

10. atlarge

atlarge Senior Member

does anyone listen to come back kid and alexisonfire?

11. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

comeback kid is alright, alexisonfire aint in the least bit hardcore though.

12. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

:)

13. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

14. shamsG_HOOD

shamsG_HOOD Member

i hope everyone who is talking about death threat knows that they broke up a while ago.

15. calculating infinity

calculating infinity Elite Member

and that deathreat is 48475 times better than death threat

16. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i was at their "last show"

they did break up, but only for like 2 months. theyre still playing shows. id know cause i was at their "reunion" show.

17. GORE

GORE Member

901 Hardcore
    M-Town Throwdown.

18. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

19. calmlikeabomb

I dont mean that its the same as screamo, but I sorta need to hear it to classify it, know what I mean?A written description on an audio thing just doesnt work very well for me. [/b][/quote]
    yeah I got you....

if you want some bans....

emo...the most odviouse emo bandis fucking dash board hahaha I hate them but yeah

a good screamo is-At the Drive In, they split up to make spart and the mars volta...but I don't like emo or screamo thatmuch but I like at the drive in alot

as for crust....mayne i can think of alot of good one.....one of my favrite crust bands is actualy a crust/ska band called Leftover Crack, they are pretty good....Caustic Christ is good...the crucifucks are ok too

now, power violence is fucking awsome.....chares bronson, iron lung, spazz.....good shit

phychobilly....demented are go, 12 step rebel, blook or whiskey, and old tiger army

hardcore my favorites are....minor threat, assuck, gorila biscuits, youth brigade

oi!....adicts,skrewdriver afflicted, agent orange, youthfull offenders, vortex, workin' stiffs, uk subs ect...

i like aot of music,everything from hip hop to power violence

20. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

no fucking way is blood or whiskey "psychobilly". that is straight up folk music.

psychobilly is like the fuckin nekromantix. and adicts arent really oi. they're pop-punk (not like green day pop-punk, i mean a poppy-sounding type of punk, like the ramones or buzzcocks)