Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HxC Kids That 'Write'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger, Dec 13, 2005.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. HydE

HydE Senior Member

them and punks are the funnest to fight, emo kids arent all that fun since there alreaddy cutting themselves but its still fun when they go to shows and hit them when ur dancing.

2. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

sometimes at shows some nazi sins ill ome up nd get their shit smashed by everyone.....NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

3. HydE

HydE Senior Member

PUNKS DEAD,....EMOs NEXT

4. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

wow, this thread turned shitty pretty fast

5. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

there's a good hardcore song by slapshot called "punk's dead, you're next" :D

6. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

i've been to more than one show where some hammerskins or something will show up, and some SHARP skins will literally just pick them up, 6 at a time, and literally just throw them out of the bar. it's pretty funny.

7. Seti

Seti Elite Member

if ur american and punk then go fuck urself cuz ur just too clean and u dont realy know wat its all about punk is britissh and always will be!! and if ur emo just go fuckin slit ur throte or some shit cuz u always look like ur longin for death so just imbrase it u moody fackin fucks!!!!

8. ACTION NEWS...

ACTION NEWS... Elite Member

Too bad punk started in america, and america has the healtiest scene.

9. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

if you're referring to the Sex Pistols, i got a little story for ya. sit down.

in the early 70s, Malcolm Mclaren was the owner of an S&M fetish shop. According to him, he would have kids come in and just sit around all day and fuddle with the various musical instruments he kept behind the counter. One year, he visited New York on vacation. His friends took him to a small bar on the Bowery called CBGB's where he saw an American band called "Richard Hell and the Voidoids" play. Now, there was no name for this brand of music yet, but a few months later, a magazine called "PUNK" (referring to the lower class hoodlums of NYC) would feature Richard Hell and finally give this brand of music a name.
    Mclaren was fascinated. He has said a number of times on record that what really drew him into Richard Hell and his band was their ripped clothing and 5 o'clock shadows. He returned to London with this "ingenious" idea. He summoned some of the local kids who frequented his store and taught them (rather poorly) how to play. He dressed them, admittedly, like Richard Hell, and told them they were going to be the British version of the Voidoids. This band became known as the Sex Pistols

So, no. Punk didn't start in England. Corportately assembled boybands did.

10. Seti

Seti Elite Member

american punk and emo are types of music solely listened to by middleclassed pussies who feel sorry for themselves, its shit music but im not beefin about that im just sayin that american punk just aint punk its too clean and puffy and more about the image than just having fun and not giving fuck...

11. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

maybe you should stop looking at mainstream punk and start coming to the clubs and bars and local scenes. then tell me punk's dead.

12. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

i was wondering if anyone could recomend some rockabilly and psychobilly bands (i know its not hardcore, but punk is more than one thing to me):

here are some bands i know of already:
    the cramps
    guana batz
    nekromantixs
    hank the knife and the jets
    tiger army
    klingonz
    hellbillies
    gutter demons
    rev horton heat
    horror pops
    the meteors
    bloodshot bill
    flesh
    madsin
    tiger 13
    the hubcaps

13. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

god i love the horrorpops

and those are some damn good bands, msfyt

14. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

since when is this the punk thread?

people need to fucking read

15. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

wow havok, great attitude (your only two pots on this page shows what warmth you have in your heart)

so please havok, please tell me how hardcore isnt punk?

16. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

hardcore might be part of punk in a distant kind of way, but punk is not hardcore, so stop talking about punk in the hardcore thread when there's already a punk thread on BS. thats why

hardcore has come a LONG way since the days of like Minor Threat and Black Flag, it dosent nearly resemble punk much if at all anymore as it used to.

hardcore may have stemmed from punk, but it has nothing to do with it anymore

17. ~AN~Skunk

~AN~Skunk Member

Man, some people don't know the history of there own scene, Punk started in the US, then the brits did it, and bands like the Clash and Sex pistols, your apperently beloved british punk, praised the american punk bands in new york, some of the best punk is in the US. Dead Kennedys spring to mind, and even the ramones, because Punk isn't entirely a music genre it's an attitude, and Mainstream "Punk" is a failure, and punk isn't dead it's dieing, and someone's gotta bust out the defibrulator, I don't know how the club scene in the US is, but the Toronto scene is patchy, there's good bands and crap bands, and often play shows together, but the shitty emo fucks don't get a happy audience, and the true punks get a warm welcome. So the underground emo's are getting weeded out.

And to add to the "Nazi punks fuck off"
    Punk ain't no religious cult
    Punk means thinking for yourself
    You ain't hardcore cos you spike your hair
    When a jock still lives inside your head

-Dead Kennedys Motherfucker.

18. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

19. ACTION NEWS...

ACTION NEWS... Elite Member

FOE, you should make a punk threa. Not a WOO PUNK WRITERS thread. Just a thread on punk music.

20. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

assuming that all the kids on BS are a part of graff, shouldnt the punk writers thread be pertaining to any member who listens to punk?

thus making them a punk writer?