Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HxC Kids That 'Write'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger, Dec 13, 2005.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. MaNiaK

MaNiaK Elite Member

thats your only post.....to hate on some "hardcore kids" ahahahaa hhahahahhhaaaa man, today today today...i feel like i ate mushrooms...

2. 32+1 Rounds

32+1 Rounds Senior Member

writing is a straight hip hop thing, stop biting culture. stick to your bald heads and your.. anal fisting or whatever the fuck you morons do behind closed doors.

3. elcs

elcs Elite Member

and everything that you are interested came straight from your culture? thats not possible. i win. go away.

4. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

your retarted 32

do u think seen honestly listened to sugar hill gang do u think revs honestly listened to all that hip hop funk shit hip hop did not get good until the 90s it reached its peak mid 90s and now its going downhill

since when has writing on shit been a culture,
    graffiti is the anti culture fuck your scene 32 and fuck all the others ones too

5. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

in a way, hip hop bit graff to be an element. anyone can write it.

6. MiNZ

MiNZ Senior Member

ur dumb as fuck go into any punk club bathroom and look at the walls
    graffiti isnt an element of hiphop if it was there would be bo gothic handstyles would there? learn graff culture history toy

7. 32+1 Rounds

what are you, fucking retarded? its a fucken element of hip hop, that's always been like that. there was MORE hip hop than kool and the gang too, why don't you learn a thing or two about that? fuckin idiot hardcore kids, learn your fuckin history before bitin others.

8. Gome-tron

Gome-tron Senior Member

.. public enemy

and since when was writing and listening to hardcore have anything to do with
    biting?

9. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

It wasn't an element of hip hop before hip hop was made, idiot. Graff has been around wayyyyy longer than hip hop. hip hop was just the first one to take it and make it a part of the music.

10. elcs

elcs Elite Member

how about you leave and we get back to talking about music? mmkay? bye bye!

Nothing Done makes me cum.

11. 32+1 Rounds

No, there was more than public enemy too. figure your shit out and then call me out. well if you want to get so technical, egyptians did "graffiti", cavemen did "graffiti" and so on and so on. Point is, the graffiti that's used for putting your name up for everyone to know came from gangsters and street kids that listened to hip hop, not hardcore. you can listen to whatever you want but you have to respect hip hop, so it can't be a 'hardcore kids' thing. therefore, fuck youse.

12. Gome-tron

Gome-tron Senior Member

32.. the fucking name of the thread is hardcore kids that write. We didnt once say that we originated it and i dont recall anyone saying anything badmouthing hiphop. so can you please just stick to another fucking thread, if you dont like hardcore then find another thread to be a post whore in.
    Peace

13. dajam410

dajam410 Senior Member

You're so fucking close minded it's pathetic. "Stop biting cultures" what the fuck are you talking about? Don't you have anything better to do rather than sit here and argue with us? You're not going to win, so go fuck yourself.

14. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

you're completely wrong. hip hop has whored graffiti for its own benefits; emcees and dj's couldnt care less about graf and the only time they support a writer is when they can cop a cheap flik for a vid. graffiti was here before hip hop, and graffiti will be here after hip hop. if anything, the punk movement has more to do with graf than any other genre.

15. cn4m

cn4m Senior Member

word.

crass was one of the first groups who made graffiti. it was all stencils, but it was anti establishment and it was graffiti.

fuck you 32 you douchebag. why would come on this thread, just to pick beef? fuck man. get a life.

16. cn4m

cn4m Senior Member

wikipedia bitch!

Modern graffiti is often seen as having become intertwined with Hip-Hop culture as one of the four main elements of the culture (along with the Master of ceremony, the disc jockey, and break dancing), through Hollywood movies such as Wild Style. However, modern (twentieth century) graffiti predates hip hop by almost a decade and has its own culture, complete with its own unique style and slang. For example, one of the most popular graffitos of the 1970s was the legend "Dick Nixon Before He Dicks You," reflecting the hostility of the youth culture to that U.S. president. The belief that the two are related arises from the fact that some graffiti artists enjoyed the other three aspects of hip-hop, and that it was mainly practiced in areas where the other three elements of hip-hop were evolving as art forms. Graffiti is known to be the visual expression of the rap music of the decade, where breakdancing is the physical expression. In addition, graffiti has been made synonymous with the anti-establishment punk rock movement of the 1970s, with such bands as Black Flag and Crass stenciling to gain notoriety, thus bringing it into punk culture.

17. dajam410

dajam410 Senior Member

Great point. Don't forget the Black Flag bars being painted everywhere as well.

18. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

theres a great article where TOOMER TKO just rips the shit out of the whole hip hop graffiti connection. ill put a link up when i can find it, he brings up some good points

19. 32+1 Rounds

crass never started a graf movement, all they did was post a bunch of stencils. do you do stencil shit? does it apply to you, boy? if so, FUCK YOU ANYWAY. stencils are pussy shit. i don't care, bring up banksky, bring up anyone, i don't care. i don't DO stencils, just like real bombers, and i don't give a fuck. i don't care where "graffiti" comes from, fuck, people were writing shit on walls all the time. All i care about is the graffiti I do, it comes from hip hop. it doesn't come from punk, it DEFINITELY does not come from hardcore. you wanna be a pussy ass punk rocker doing stencils for his favorite band along with a "clever" political statement? go ahead. i'll be bombing. i'm not 32, i'm 17. 32 is what the extended clip of a Glock holds, and +1 is the round that's inside the chamber already.

20. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

im sorry man but you're wrong. im not hardcore, im not sxe, but you're wrong.