Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HxC Kids That 'Write'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger, Dec 13, 2005.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. yesrejwen

yesrejwen Senior Member

2. elcs

elcs Elite Member

bla bla bla, i dont care if it's hardcore or hip hop, if a band changed your life that much then your mind wasnt that much to work with anyway. [/b][/quote]
    maybe when you are older than 14 you will understand that people change and grow as a person. continue worrying about your own life please.

3. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

wanta see a birth certificate puto? dont play the age game with me, cuz im probably older than you. you have your opinion i have mine, when decendents sell their souls down the creek like every band eventually does, ill have the sandpaper for you to rub that shit off your body.

4. elcs

elcs Elite Member

bummer. your opinion is wrong.

5. MAST

MAST Elite Member

are you kidding me? do you have any idea how long they've been around? they've been down the creek for decades and it doesn't look like they've "sold their souls" yet.

6. ryskeronerski

ryskeronerski Member

dude decendants is definately not the kind of band that would "sell their souls."

7. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

fuck bad weather and fuck friends

i give up

8. elcs

elcs Elite Member

lolz at me being called a puto. que maricón

9. dajam410

dajam410 Senior Member

If you think that the Descendents will eventually sell their souls, you shouldn't be posting in this thread. They've been around since the beginning of hardcore punk, and they're one of the few bands still making great records as they continue to grow older.

10. elcs

elcs Elite Member

ai96.photobucket.com_albums_l195_elcs_l_e47dd13fa55ccda0ea1b4cf6640ce671.jpg

fuck the haters

11. dajam410

dajam410 Senior Member

12. ase.oner

ase.oner Banned

NO OFFENSE BUT, does that tattoo have any meaning behind it or did you wake up one morning thinking, " o man,, what happened last night" only to find you had one of the least talented peices of crap lamest tattoo on your side........of all places...... LAME

13. ase.oner

ase.oner Banned

14. elcs

elcs Elite Member

sorry i didnt respond fast enough for you dipshit. i have other things to be doing. i explained what this tattoo means to me on the last page. its the cover art for a Descendents album. if you knew that, you'd know thats how its supposed to look. and the side is one of the most painful spots, i dont see how thats "lame" but whatever. anything else i can clear up for you?

15. dajam410

dajam410 Senior Member

I'm sure your tattoos are in the coolest places on your body and have the most ridiculously awesome meanings. That tattoo isn't bad at all, and it's even better that the dude got it for free by an APPRENTICE, so give him a fuckin' break. Let us see your tattoos... <_<

16. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

jesus that is awful. at least you can cover it up most of the time.

17. tsc.HAVOC

tsc.HAVOC Member

lmao is that actually a tat or did you just draw that on i dunno if i could live with that it looks like a dilbert cartoon but i guess if it has some meaning to each his own

18. bigtakeover

bigtakeover Senior Member

I'm sure your tattoos are in the coolest places on your body and have the most ridiculously awesome meanings. That tattoo isn't bad at all, and it's even better that the dude got it for free by an APPRENTICE, so give him a fuckin' break. Let us see your tattoos... <_< [/b][/quote]
    theres alredy a thread for tattoos.

and btw everyone, the descendents are incredible.

19. dajam410

dajam410 Senior Member

Do you even know who this band is? You obviously shouldn't be posting in this thread...

20. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

for christs sake stop defending that fucking tattoo. i dont care if the decendents raised you themselves, its still one of the most hideous things ive ever seen tattooed onto a human being. what would posess you to have that done is beyond me, and i hope to god that you're kidding and just drew it on so you dont have to look at that shit every day for the rest of your life. regardless of what the meaning is behind it, its honestly one of the 2 or 3 worst tats ive ever seen. period.