Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HxC Kids That 'Write'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger, Dec 13, 2005.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. impendingdoomNOBS

impendingdoomNOBS Member

so.
    is it really like the show?

2. arest

arest Member

if your rich. but not here. sorry they dont show the street bombing and freeway hits on T.V. =P

3. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

[]ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger Elite Member

:( i'm a total scenster who knows nothing. i just started this thread to be cool.

i take offense to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hatebreed fuckin sucks!!!!!!

Oh yeah! btw! Fight Like Hell a local denver HxC band is on their first tour. if they come in yer neck of the woods check em out! their awesome dudes who play awesome tunes.
    heres their link. check em out. its worth it.
    http://www.myspace.com/flh5280

4. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

second opinion was fucking awsome

decondition was cool, the singer kept getting his ass kickd hahahhaa

abductee sd, they were ok.....they were n all girl band so ther we extremly feministic....and there were some rants that me and my friend just looked at eachother and laughed....haha

hostile takeover....they ere fuckin asome...blew the place apart.....

you know what i love...white girls that think they are black because they hangout with black dude....so I'm running back right...I see some of my friends and they are with some white chick...so my friend are like, whats up sam...and the white chick yells out "WHITE BOY!!!WHATS UP WHITEY!!!"and I was like what the hell and then shes like "punk rock yeah metallica"...and I was like what ever and i left...stupid white people.....

5. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

haha! :lol: thats cool calmlikeabomb. sounds like a great show. HAHA!!!!!! fuckin white bitches. we got em in denver. although they call us white boys in ROCAwear not metallica shirts. oh well time for bed. :ph34r:

6. calmlikeabomb

hahaha I wasn't even wearing nything that said metalia on it....I was wearing my jacket(born/dead back patch, toxic narcotic patch, and a municipal wast patch...4 buttons...scury dogs, born/dead, stfu, toxic narotic...) nd the only shirt that she could see was my chrels bronson shit....nothing had anything remotely close to metallica...i should have yelled back "yeah i love thathyphe shit like Usher and Little Jon..." hahahaha

7. impendingdoomNOBS

impendingdoomNOBS Member

if you like municipal waste and charles bronson.. then how come you sound like such a dork?
    but props on the liking 2 bands.
    and whoever said hatebreed sucks.
    youre retarded

8. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

yeah, theres nothing wrong with hatebreed, sure alot of homosexual mall metal kids listen to them cause they made a video. perserveriance is a pretty dope album, and so is that satisfaction is the death of desire one, and the fuckin dmo with the monkey on it. that last one was trash thoug, i forget the name of it.

but yeah, ive seen hatebreed like twice and they didnt suck. but theres definately a bunch of other CT bands that are alot better than hatebreed.

theres a dcnt show tonight, i might blow it off and go bombing nsted cause theres rall only one band i likr playing, and its not worth $5 to see a band that ive sen like 10+ times already

9. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

awww damn im retarted? aww man....
    ok maybe they dont fucking suck, but im not a real fan of hatebreed. if its on ill listen,but im not gonna go out of my way to get an album or listen to it. no offense, but i just don't like em that much.

bitchin show tonight! local denver bands! its gonna be jammin!!!!!!!!!!

10. calmlikeabomb

well you opinion means next to nothing to me....and how can I sound like a dork,you ust hear alot in 3 days. and i like way more then two bands dude....have you read this thread at all?

11. calmlikeabomb

FUCK GHETTO ASSHOLES....

so last night I was at the show, and my firnend decidd he wanted to leave and there was one band left, the one i wanted to see so I stayed and things were cool....so today he tells me two fuckng assholes jumped him....FUCK THAT SHIT.....why can't bitches fight fare? you need two people to fucking jump a 17 year old....fucking pieces of shit

12. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

13. impendingdoomNOBS

impendingdoomNOBS Member

14. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

oh snap, theyre pretty fucking dope

15. impendingdoomNOBS

impendingdoomNOBS Member

yeah theyre ok :] i went to school with the guitarist and the drummer is onnly 15.
    crazy good for such a crazy mix of age in the band

16. calmlikeabomb

yeah they ae pretty sick...why do I always kill threads hahahaha

17. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

i concur. furious styles is really fuckin sick. good stuff.

yeah.........

alright peace out. <_<

18. Honor

Honor Senior Member

they are pretty good, more into the old school myself. Going up to CB's on sunday to see Cold World and Slumlords. Then Bad Brains at the end of the month. so stoked

19. calmlikeabomb

20. impendingdoomNOBS

impendingdoomNOBS Member

bad brains? wtf are you talking about? i hope that was a joke...

ps: if you dont like slumlords you suck