Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HxC Kids That 'Write'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger, Dec 13, 2005.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. computernerd

computernerd Member

im sXe hardcore, but this forum sucks.

2. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

then why are you here?

and whats wrong with bad brains...whatever, i'm tired of arguing.....we all liten to stuff that somone else thinks is crap, but we all also listen to shit that is good...what ever...music isa peronal coice...or some centimental shit like that hahahaha

3. impendingdoomNOBS

impendingdoomNOBS Member

no bad brains fucking rule.
    i against i is a great album. but this dork said he was seeing them next month.
    bad brains is long fucking gone.

4. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

[]ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger Elite Member

awsome dude! wtf does being SxE have to do with anything. good for you! you made a choice to be sober. what does that have to do with this thread!? please don't come back.

5. dark\gbk

dark\gbk Senior Member

i agree with scene bombin is all about expresin urself not by wat u wer sure music could change a peice by the way ur mode is but it has no affect on gettin da peice out der

but i hate emos case dey r so fukin gay case guy emos like the cock more den pussy

so any emos out der unless u can hold ur own and control a can fuck off

6. dark\gbk

dark\gbk Senior Member

yo computer nerd u probably dnt even graff so fuk off and u will only ever be a comp nerd im here to tlk to fellow bombers not make up shit

7. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

hahaha what a faggot^

8. Honor

Honor Senior Member

CBGB's schedule

look at febuary 24 you stupid prick. bad brains is playin with leeway. john joseph will be with them, you do know who john joseph is right?

9. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

why do kids always bitch in this thread?

you all need to fucking grow up

i wish i had my itunes list at school, cause i could go for something dirty as fuck right now, like Earth Crisis or All Out War

10. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

[]ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger Elite Member

oh earth crisis. how we miss your militant straight edge ways. yes some earth crisis does sound pleasent.
    i think ill listen to some breed the killers. and go beat some alcoholic druggin fucker up! and then go eat meat! sorry earth crisis, but i like me some animals. don't hate me! :lol:

11. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

12. calmlikeabomb

god damn youre a fucking idiot, you aren't talkng to anyone and you can't fucking type...go to fucking hell you fucking retard, no one fucking said that punk, or anytype of music started fucking graffiti, do you morons talk shit in the under ground hip hop thread? will you fuck off? jesus...thi thread is for writers who listen to hardcore...not fucking morons who don't read the whole thread and then make fucking assumptions that we are saying that hardcore is what started graffiti, so fuck off with youre stupid bullshit...all of you morons that do this...and if you do try and flame, at least try and look smart by ACTUALY TYPING IN ENGLISH, MAKING SENSE AND HAVEING SOME STRUCTURE BEHIND YOUR ILL-WITTED ARGUMENT.....

1"yo computer nerd(!/./?) YOu probably dOn't even DO graff so fuCk off and 'YOu will only ever be a compUTER nerd'(WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?) im here to tAlk to fellow bombers not make up shit"

TO TALK TO FELLOW BOMBERS, IT MAY BE USEFUL TO LEARN THE FUCKING LANGUAGE YOU DUMB SHIT...GO PREACH SOME WHERE ELSE YOU IGNORANT RETARD

2."i agree with scene bombinG is all about expresinG YOurself not by wHat YOu werE sure music could change a peice by the way YOur mode is but it has no affect on gettinG THaT peice out THerE

but i hate emos BEcaUse THey ArE so fukinG gay BEcaUse guy emos like the cock more THen pussy

(MY GOD! YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!)

so any emos out THerE, unless YOu can hold YOur own and control a can, fuck off"

YOU ARE BY FAR THE STUPIDEST PERSON IN THIS THREAD SO FAR! you take the prize. you have no structure beind your argument.... you are arguing about shit that doesn't even fucking matter, where the fuck did this emo bullshit come from, this a fucking hardcore thread not emo you fucktard...get your head out of your ass...get the fuck out of her you dumb shit...go preach somewhere else where your level of ignorance, and incoherent bllshit will mean something...because in here, you are, a) stating the odviouse, or giving us your two cents on what grffiti is about...~NEWS FLASH~ NO ONE GIVES A SHIT...B) saying shit that has been said by countless other fucking retards juts like you....and c) you are a fucking idiot.....god damn...does this shit ever end

but yeah all out war is fucking great. anyone listened to Medic?

13. computernerd

computernerd Member

i write more graffiti in a year then you probably will do in your carreer. i was saying sXe cause it sounds wierd just saying im hardcore. i am on this forum to tell a bunch of idiots that they werent doing wickeds. i was browsing the forum and found this one. yous are getting all bent out of shape cause i was talking shit on "your website/life" for some of yous. most the people on here dont write graffiti, just cause you have a name and have a tag or two in your city/township (cause a lot of people on here are probably from the sticks and are the one of two "writers" in their town.) in the city im from and still live in, hardcore kids play a huge part in the game. and about that "fellow bombers" thing, i am a bomber, not starting shit cause its pointless, just setting shit straight.
    [Broken External Image]:http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b185/mikeymezer/IMAG0483.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b185/mikeymezer/IMAG0479.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b185/mikeymezer/IMAG0358.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b185/mikeymezer/Shampoo12.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b185/mikeymezer/mzwkd2.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b185/mikeymezer/MezSouthAlly.jpg
    like i said, im a bomber...

14. calmlikeabomb

I think dark\gbk just got 2xPwnd

15. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

ORLY! o.0

nice shit, dude

16. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

Mez?

ever come up to hartford with one of those other philly cats who feel like coming here?

cause theres a mez who ive seen up arounf my parts

i doubt its you though, cause this mez is wack

17. computernerd

computernerd Member

naw, i havent been to harford since i was 15 for a hockey torny. i am going up that way next month though.

18. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

word, alot of philly heads come up here for no reason, like curve and mast were up here recently, as were prozak, coda, sik, and sire, ideo hasent been here in a while, him and abar used to come up alot. whatever

19. BullshitTantrum

BullshitTantrum Elite Member

good greif, on that earth crisis note, you think its bad listening to them, we had to grow up with them. they lived right down the street from my friend so whenever he'd see them they'd go off an a vegitarian/sxe trip. never stopped either. anyone go to this is for you fest this year? that was one hell of a good time.

20. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

you cant say earth crisis isnt the fucking shit though. well, before they got all weird and shit