Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HxC Kids That 'Write'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger, Dec 13, 2005.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. yoguy

yoguy Member

on the east coast FSU guys stick to FSU bands mostly. like a death before dishonor show or righteous jams is mostly FSU but other shows it's not. It's chill.

and New England owns as place to live anyways. We have changes in seasons (cold winters, warm summers etc.) and we got like a little bit of every piece of scenery throughtout the country. It's a chill place. But ya, sorry for that rant i jsut love new england. IT's the shit.

2. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

[]ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger Elite Member

haha! :lol: moby.......
    serves his ass right.
    the new Stand&Fight cd is pretty damn good. the SxE shit is toned down and the music is deff. dirty! good buy for a hardcore fan.

3. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

New England is the shit for freights, well, besides the midwest that is. but in like vermont, nh, and maine its chill as fuck

4. Jet

Jet Elite Member

you guys are right emo muct die, I'm not hardcore, I'm a punk and frankly all those labels suck anyway. Why define your life with a word? Why not define it with the way that you live instead of hating on a rap kid or a ska kid, give 'em a compliment on their outrageously tight pants or their kick ass scarface shirt, except for emo kids, kick the shit out of every one of those you see.

5. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

fuck ska, and 80% of the hardcore kids i know listen to alot of hiphop as well

6. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

i came from hip hop! i never thought i would listen to hardcore. but 4 years ago i met this kid at work. i was going through a shitty time in my life. he showed me hardcore and i can't thank that man enough! i love hardcore even more than hip hop now. which is pretty unbelievable since hip hop was and still is a big part in my life. but hardcore.....oh man. i fucking love it. so i think i will label myself a hardcore kid/child and call girl pant wearin pansies faggots and beat them up. why? BECAUSE I FUCKING CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: man i thought this thread was past all you dumbass kids coming in here to say some stupid comment thats on your mind, but i guess not. dont just come to the last page and talk some shit. cause you don't know shit!

wow! listening to shattered realm really shapes my reply.
    im just a little pissed right now.....so please don't cry.

7. slut

slut Member

I hate to be replying to this, but theres nothing hardcore about hardcore kids. Plus they shouldnt be writing. Nothing pisses me off more than walkin through the mall and seeing 200 hardcore queers with jet black hair, and ugly fuckin emo girlfriends that probably have assholes that I could put my head in. Graffiti was influenced by hip-hop and any of yall fuckers that think its cool to like like a homosexual and write your name all over the place. your dead wrong fuckers..

Someday you will all get cancer <3

8. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i think ill put that album on right now, now that you mention it.

haha, theyre mad fucking good

9. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

youre confusing hardcore kids with emo faggots.

ill give an example

[Broken External Image]:http://myspace-767.vo.llnwd.net/00184/76/74/184954767_l.jpg
    ^hardcore

[Broken External Image]:http://myspace-951.vo.llnwd.net/00485/15/91/485281951_l.jpg
    ^not hardcore

10. slut

slut Member

word that fucker on the emo pic shouldnt be wearing those dope all-stars. im gonna have to hate those shoes from now on. FUCK

thanks for clearin things up, i could relate to those niggaz on top!

11. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

haha word, youll see just as many dunks and fitted hats at a hardcore show then you will at a hip hop show

12. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

graffiti was influenced by hip hop huh? graffiti was around before hip hop fuck head! in the early 70's hip hop wasn't around yet. maybe cool and the gang but they had like one song that sounded sort of like hip hop. i dont have jet black hair and no emo girlfriend here! you dumb ignorant faggot. you wanna come in here and talk shit, but like i said YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT! you hope i get cancer...well i hope you live life like the ignorant person you are. and one day you say the wrong thing to one of us "hardcore kids" or anybody and you get your fucking ass beat the fuck down. how long have you been writing for? 3 days! me kid....try 7 years.

now you've made up!!!!!! well then i guess disregard the top.
    but learn something about graffiti's history and then make a statement.

13. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

nah nah nah, see it was cleared up already, haha

14. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

:lol: yeah i saw that. so i gave the disclaimer at the bottom. oh man. good laugh. now im not so pissed...........coo coo.

15. slut

slut Member

watch out buddy. graffiti is in my roots. as my father has put a lot of influence in the detroit scene in the 60s and 70s. so until you call me ignorant call yourself an idiot

16. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

hey. shit is done with man, i apologize for the comment i made. right on for having writting in your family history, but hip hop didin't start the graffiti movement. it has for sure helped it move a long in the past decade or so, but it wasn't around when graffiti first started. i will not call myself an idiot for not being psychic and knowing your dad was in the graff scene back in the 60's and 70's, but i will suggest you actually know about where graff came from and not say your pardoned because your dad did some writting.

17. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

18. To.The.Beat

To.The.Beat Senior Member

I don't go to shows anymore, all the bands suck and theres to many emo kids.

I like real hardcore; ten yard fight ect. None of this "fuck shit up and do stupid stuff and kill someone for fun than kill yourself becuase it's cool." "hardcore".

19. fuck you all

fuck you all Member

IM A HARDCORE OG FROM DA HOOD YO
    DONT BE FRONTIN,COMPTON UHHH!!!
    HAHAHAAHA
    FUCKING LOOSERS

20. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

ten yard fight is dope. i like all kinds of hardcore. form positive SxE to tough guy to old school. i like all the diff. hardcore styles.

to the kid above me....
    get a life.