Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HxC Kids That 'Write'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger, Dec 13, 2005.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. NiHiL

NiHiL Elite Member

i agree, white pride. nothing racist about being proud!!!!
    and that vid is insane when i saw hatebreed with slipknot about a year an a half ago the mosh was fucking way harder and more intence then that, i was like 13 and got bashed soooooo bad. but i made it up at the frenzal rhomb gig when i punched out a heap of cunts with my dad, 2 big cunts grabbed me and held me i pulled my fist back and they throw me back into the pit, :D

2. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

yeah I hear slipnot pits get insane...i'm not into slipnot though...the most brutal pit i have seen, aside from the municiapl waste pit I was in, was prolly ether the Hostile Takeover pit of the Decondition pit....or hard skins was pretty good too

3. NiHiL

NiHiL Elite Member

yo i need a huge defender of hardcore print to print out and iron onto a shirt,
    can anyone help me? im lookin for one with either the gun or the knuckle duster...

just downloaded a absolute shitload of municipal waste... fucking awsome

4. NiHiL

NiHiL Elite Member

hahahaha yes punk is very dead, my head is shaved... nice and very very short, kind of skinheadish hahaha

5. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

[]ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger Elite Member

tommorow night! TERROR and RINGWORM!!!!! its gonna be some right on shit! be there or be square!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craziest pit iv'e ever been in.......probably...i don't know. they all get pretty nuts. maybe just some local fight like hell pits get pretty crazy. i've left em with bloody noses and one kid got the beatdown of lifetime. someone usually gets hurt at those shows.

6. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

hahahahahaha, did i just fucking read about slipknot bringing the hard dancing?

man, fuck slipknot, fucking newmetal mall fag shit. Hatebreed used to be good, till slipknot fans got into them.

hmmm, ive been in alot of crazy pits. first show i ever went to was DT, left with a bloody nose. my nose was broken durring Colin Of Arabia a while back. but the show i went to a week ago in Western Mass.(Price of Pain, Killing Floor, Scurvy, Death Threat, and 100 Demons) everyone was dancing hard as fuck and hitting everyone. ebest part, the bouncers were dancing ruder than anyone else. thats what i call a good hardcore show

7. eNcE

eNcE Senior Member

West Plam Beach, FL

8. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

hahhahaahh! :lol: nice video! that is a fuckin nuts pit !!!!!!
    speaking of terror they are here tommorow night in denver with ringworm!!!!!!! gnarly bro!

9. NiHiL

NiHiL Elite Member

anyone here heard of toe to toe?
    great aussie east coast hardcore/trash band fave band at the moment along with hatebreeeeeeeeeeed :D

10. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

never heard of em. how about MILES AWAY? thats some core from austrailia.
    i am sooooo fuckin bored. fuckin bored here. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhg! fuckin bored....

11. NiHiL

NiHiL Elite Member

never heard of em, im fucking bored too, and kasm (24 year old) wont face the shit and fight me... seeems how im only 14 he should have nothing to worry about but he is shittying his pantz... u recon i should cross his work or leave it? <_<

this shit is getting to me

12. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

what did happened to get shit boiling? it all depends on the reason...

13. R3ORxK1LL5

R3ORxK1LL5 Member

bah i just played a show and during our set some kid got jumped and he is getting charged too ..sucks to be him

14. -...Drip...-

-...Drip...- Member

no but alot of emo kids are "emo" cause they want attention and shit, you shouldnt cry over some middle school brakeup WHO GIVES A FUCK ITS NOT LIKE UR GONNA END UP MARRIEING THEM!

15. elcs

elcs Elite Member

I just broke kids collarbone stagediving last night, and I came home with blood on my shirt thats not mine. Fuck yes I love hardcore.

16. R3ORxK1LL5

R3ORxK1LL5 Member

see thats sick .. thats what i like to hear all about having fun

17. MrQuote

MrQuote Member

Man...I love hardcore so much. Just saw Madball on Tuesday. Sick show.

Anyone into Outbreak, Kids Like Us, or Donnybrook? Three of my favorite bands going right now.

18. elcs

elcs Elite Member

Oh dude,Outbreak is fucking awsome. I love them so much I had to start a band like them:

The Ammunition

And ya, Kids Like Us is fucking sick too. I think I like their old cd more tho. I don't really like the new singers voice as much. What do you think?

19. NiHiL

NiHiL Elite Member

im not too sure, i think his mate wors is pissed off at me cauz like 6months ago i put up war202 and yeh but kasm is trying to stand over me cauz he's 24 but he's a fucking toy he's been writting for 7 years but he sux ass.... all he can manage is these gay little KM's should i go sick and cross these fucks?

20. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

im listening to donny brook right now! it's jammin.