Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HxC Kids That 'Write'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger, Dec 13, 2005.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. cord

cord Elite Member

so many people bitching about what hardcore is and yet not one person has given a definition of it.......

ASER whats up with camo shorts and band tees huh??!!

ive been rockin camo since i was like 6 years old.

and id rather wear a bane t-shirt for 10bucks then some branded shit

2. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

im i da only 1 on the site who dosent know wot hardcore is.

ps to every goth or emo who dresses up to be different,its not if u want to be individual wear waht u want not wots cool.(its uncool anyway)

''most people are other people ,there lives a mimicry,there passion a quoat''
    oscar wilde

3. elcs

elcs Elite Member

Learn to speak/type english properly.

4. *~ANZIO~*

*~ANZIO~* Elite Member

bump you son of a bitch.
    well ive been listening to mostly slapshot and hatebreed but im gettin into the hardcore a little. so can you people show me some songs to listen to.

5. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

[]ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger Elite Member

hehehe! :lol:
    nah man i don't have anything against wearing camo shorts and band tees i wear lots of band tees and i have owned a pair or tow of camo shorts. im just saying that when you go to shows its a sea of kids in that exact same outfit. it's the whole conformity of kids who just like wearing shit that makes them look "hardcore". hardcore isn't a fashion. its the music and message. thats all im really saying. wear all the camo and band tees you want. just don't do it cause you see others doing it.

6. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

im glad one less weak ass child will listen to hardcore. thank you. you would of ruined it for me.
    double POST BIATCH!!!!! :ph34r:

7. elcs

elcs Elite Member

nah man i don't have anything against wearing camo shorts and band tees i wear lots of band tees and i have owned a pair or tow of camo shorts. im just saying that when you go to shows its a sea of kids in that exact same outfit. it's the whole conformity of kids who just like wearing shit that makes them look "hardcore". hardcore isn't a fashion. its the music and message. thats all im really saying. wear all the camo and band tees you want. just don't do it cause you see others doing it. [/b][/quote]
    this is true...buuuuuuuuut...no matter what scene you go to there will be a style of dress associated with them ya know? Rap dudes dress like ganstas', all the punk kids have colored hair, goth kids wear black, ect. I know you know this...just sayin' But yea, i agree...you dont need to conform to said sterotype to be a cool dude.

8. sane013

sane013 Senior Member

Sometimes i listen to hardcore. But most of my time I listen to R&B / Hiphop and that shit. Especially when i'm whit my friends we listen to hiphop.
    And on my Ipod you can only find hiphop and a few hardcore or jumpstyle songs.

9. merk415

merk415 Member

hey everyone I'm back....

so whos gonna go to see Gorilla Biscuits?

I hope I can....

10. EGAD

EGAD Banned

nah man i don't have anything against wearing camo shorts and band tees i wear lots of band tees and i have owned a pair or tow of camo shorts. im just saying that when you go to shows its a sea of kids in that exact same outfit. it's the whole conformity of kids who just like wearing shit that makes them look "hardcore". hardcore isn't a fashion. its the music and message. thats all im really saying. wear all the camo and band tees you want. just don't do it cause you see others doing it. [/b][/quote]
    this is true...buuuuuuuuut...no matter what scene you go to there will be a style of dress associated with them ya know? Rap dudes dress like ganstas', all the punk kids have colored hair, goth kids wear black, ect. I know you know this...just sayin' But yea, i agree...you dont need to conform to said sterotype to be a cool dude. [/b][/quote]
    i listen to punk more than anything and i dress in grey tshirts and board shorts

11. Nes

Nes Senior Member

i'm guessing you're in the WRONG topic dude

12. merk415

merk415 Member

this is true...buuuuuuuuut...no matter what scene you go to there will be a style of dress associated with them ya know? Rap dudes dress like ganstas', all the punk kids have colored hair, goth kids wear black, ect. I know you know this...just sayin' But yea, i agree...you dont need to conform to said sterotype to be a cool dude. [/b][/quote]
    i listen to punk more than anything and i dress in grey tshirts and board shorts [/b][/quote]
    weren't you snow skate? and arent you from alaska?

13. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

egad is vegi, and hes from that land down under

if you dont like Cold World youre a faggot

if i hit you and you go home and write an essay on myspace about how kids are gay, i hate you and youre a faggot

if my boy's 120lb girlfriend put you in the hospital, youre a faggot and i hate you and your band and im glad you broke up

14. elcs

elcs Elite Member

i listen to punk more than anything and i dress in grey tshirts and board shorts [/b][/quote]
    like i said...those are sterotypes

15. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

like i said...those are sterotypes [/b][/quote]
    hahahahaahahahahahahah!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IF YOU DON'T WEAR CLOTHES MADE FROM SCRATCH IN YOUR OWN HOUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING POSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahahahahhahaah!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

listen dudes and dudettes wear whatever the fuck you want. some may dig it some will not, but as long as your not a drone doing it to be cool or be accepted then its all good. right?

Lead the life you live for yourself. no one else.

16. Zer0

Zer0 Member

wtf dudes,
    hardcore music and emo music is shit,
    theyre just a bunch of dudes wearing chiks make up and chiks jeans and say there voicing there opinion...like fuck off.

Thats why punk was created..you no real punk not crappy emo or hardcore, how is wanting to kill yourself voicing your opinion on the world today like fuck.

Graffiti started out with punk as well then got adopted by hip hop.

emo and hardcore music has nothing to do wif it and for all i care as i lay ding and atreyu are a bunch of pissweak losers.

17. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

i had no idea there were so many ignorant kids alive. i'm not even going to waste my time, but i will say hardcore has NOTHING, absolutley fucking NOTHING to do with make-up. NOTHING to do with wanting to kill yourself and crying in the corner. wise the fuck up you fucking children.

and god dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hip hop has nothing to do with graff. punk has nothing to do with graff. graffiti is art. who the fuck cares what music you listen to. graffiti doesn't care.
    graffiti is a way to bring people together.

i do agree with you on the as i lay dying and atreyu stance. fuck those pussies.
    THEY ARE NOT HARDCORE!

i really do not care what you think. i never want you to ever hear real hardcore. stay the fuck out of my life and music. aight dude?

PUT UP OR SHUT UP MOTHER FUCKER!
    :angry:

18. Zer0

Zer0 Member

aight dude

calm down

peace.

19. elcs

elcs Elite Member

hardcore is pretty much punk rock but faster and more pissed? I dunno what kind of punk you listen to...but Black Flag and Minor Threat and bands like that are hardcore bands. So....if you like punk, im sure you like hardcore and dont even know it. As I lay Dying and Atreau are metalcore bands dude...not hardcore. Learn the terms.

So in conclusion dont talk shit on stuff you dont know about because it just makes you look stupid. Lesson learned? Ok, now go listen to Ensign and tell me that hardcore sucks. I dare you.

20. elcs

elcs Elite Member

everybody, listen to Ruiner