Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HxC Kids That 'Write'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger, Dec 13, 2005.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. elcs

elcs Elite Member

nah, i never just stand at watch the band play. I am always moving. I jump into the crowd, jump on top of them, dance and everything. But when it comes to purposely hitting the kids who arnt dancing....that doesnt go over very well in our scene. When people start up with that shit here, they get taken out pretty quickly. that shit doesnt fly here.

2. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

fights happen sometimes, but theyre resolved within seconds

and the ones taht dont get deaded right off the bat end with someone having their friends carry them outside

its just, different here i guess

3. elcs

elcs Elite Member

yea, its weird. scenes around the country are so differnet but so similar. how old are you btw? Im 19 and have been listening to hardcore and punk for like 6 years now. Ive just noticed that besides you and me and a few other dudes in this thread...not a whole lot of people on this board know shit about hardcore.

4. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

im only 17, but i went to my first hardcore show when i was like 13-14

it was Death Threat, which was an interesting first show to say the least, i got hit in the face and wanted to go home, but i stuck around and saw what would end up being my favorite hardcore band ever.

but then someone hit a bouncer, and the bouncer hit him in teh face, which theyre NOT supposed to do, and that bouncer got beat the fuck up, and they stopped the show and told everyone to leave, so we all went outside and threw rocks at the windows of the venue

5. elcs

elcs Elite Member

haha, fuck yes

6. stewa_sk8

stewa_sk8 Senior Member

waw man ... how can you not like them ...
    they are great ...
    I went to their concert , and they kick ass ... best concert ever !!!!!!!!!! :p :)

7. clockworkfuse

clockworkfuse Elite Member

8. mhc

mhc Senior Member

last show i went to some indie kid was laying in the pit kicking people
    i stamped on his head.

9. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

waw man ... how can you not like them ...
    they are great ...
    I went to their concert , and they kick ass ... best concert ever !!!!!!!!!! :p :) [/b][/quote]
    cause theyre wack as fuck, theres plenty of other bands from NYC that are WAAAAY better than sick of it all

10. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i cant stand stupid fucking kids like that. they think nothing is gonna happen to them when they act like fucking retards and do stupid shit on the dance floor at a real hardcore show.

last time some shit like that happened this kid was standing in the middle doing ballet twirls and sht acting all gay. i kicked him in the dome.

he stopped

double post

11. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

haha^

2 of ma friends decided 2 go 2sum hardcore concert and dress up all wiggerish and just piss everyone off cuz they thought itw ould b a buncha emo kids sitting and crying at a bunch of breakup songs lmao

2 days lata i c em, on has a black eye and the other had 2 get sum stiches over his face. apparently they started sum shit and got beat the fuck out of then sum guy tryed smashing a glass bottle on one of their heads, missed, and shards flew at him n cut him up a lil

so yeah.. they never did that shit again :lol:

12. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

hahaha

i remember Foe talking about scene cleansing, where you make fliers for a show with gay ass bands that isnt gonna happen, and when mad gay kids show up to the venue, you just beat em

13. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

now thats a great idea^

14. stewa_sk8

stewa_sk8 Senior Member

cause theyre wack as fuck, theres plenty of other bands from NYC that are WAAAAY better than sick of it all [/b][/quote]
    yeah ... there are plenty of bends , but non of those bands exist 20 years !!! :D :D :huh:

15. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

ummm, yeah they did

theyre existed more than that actually

16. stewa_sk8

stewa_sk8 Senior Member

hmmm ...
    I remember that they sead on concert that they exist 20 years !!! :p :D

17. GBE

GBE Member

I listen to all that emo, hardcore, punk stuff...

And shit, I don't look like that at all...

18. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

19. kill

kill Elite Member

one of the few hardcore bands i like any other bands like this??

20. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member