Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

I fucked up

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by nerd., Apr 30, 2019.

Share This Page

1. nerd.

nerd. Member

I basically did everything on the "how to get caught" list. told people about it and made social media. what do i do to get out of this? social media is gone but a few people know that i was doing shit. i really cant catch a misdemeamor right now. also i need to delete this account but cant figure it out.

2. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

You muppet haha! Calm down - anyone can claim they were the ones who did a piece of graffiti :) . Unless youve got photos of you actually spraying the paint then theres no solid link - nobody knows you did it unless they saw you do it :)

I know you want to take pictures. I've done an insta account separate to my other social media accounts and I load pictures of any graffiti tag I see, then load some of my tag pictures in amongst them, so I still have reference, without saying IT WAS ME!! :)

Dont worry

3. BombingWriter12

BombingWriter12 Elite Member

YOU CANNOT DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT THEY WILL JUST BANNED YOU IF YOU ASK

4. MOKE

MOKE New Member

Relax bro if nobody has pictures of you or video evidence then they aint got shit and cant do shit to you

5. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

alright let's get back to nerd freaking out

6. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

I knooow! I want to know what happened as he's been in here since lol