Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Important! The New World Order..long Read

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PureSole, Dec 6, 2005.

Share This Page

1. SIKFUCK

SIKFUCK Senior Member

You can't even trust this guy.....

2. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

3. twotimesfive

twotimesfive Senior Member

4. Slushi

Slushi Banned

5. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

i wish. nightstick to the face= money in my pockettt

6. Slushi

Slushi Banned

The law has authority over you; not vice versa.

7. kill_fred

kill_fred Senior Member

lol dude no ones gonna listen to you in court dude unlss you got hella witnesses or its on camera.your fucked,and probably gonna get like resisting arest or some bogus shit like that man.i mean flexoyurrights is god to know but it doesnt always work.i know,i tried that shit last time and......it just didnt work out.

8. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

lol be polite and keep you yap shut, worse case senerio get a good lawyer. jim sokolov where that ***** at??!!!

9. Slushi

Slushi Banned

"Oh no! This citizen knows his rights! Looks like my infinite authority over all citizens is futile!"

10. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

yeess! i am the almighty pig master!!!

11. kill_fred

kill_fred Senior Member

12. SIKFUCK

SIKFUCK Senior Member

Hahahahahhaahah

13. defg311

defg311 Banned

WOW Gold store online

If you are looking for Cheap WOW Gold, if you want a safe and fast transaction, then I suggest you to visit our website www.wowmof.com. We are a world class WOW Gold store online. We provide the cheapest WOW Gold all the servers and the first class service to our loyal and reliable customers. We also provide the cheapest Buy AOC Gold,EVE ISK,Warhammer Gold.So far we are always dedicated in giving you a unique feeling --- heart to heart!

14. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

15. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

i know this thread is old as fuck but...
    i generally agree with you, but "the law's" job is to serve and protect, not fuck us over.

16. fredom-writer

fredom-writer Senior Member

lol at people saying fuck bush... who cares about bush, hes a puppet. like krs one said in
    "obamas deception" for real change you dont need to change the president.. you need to change the real people in charge. all you did is put a black face over it all

17. rife

rife Member

Your an idiot. Bush had plans to invade Iraq any way. Afghanistan and 9/11 got more in the way then helped as an excuse. It turned what was supposed to be a one front war, into a two front war. Fighting in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Which in turn means the war in Iraq will be longer because resources and spread out...

Learn to politics, or at least take a Civics class.

18. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

speak for yourself buddy.

19. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Goddamnit, theres always these threads warning about all the cloaks and daggers in government, with everyone trying to sound more intelligent and l33t-intahnets-master than each person, pointing out every little difference, just trying to "warn about world war 3". Honestly, do you think that a bunch of writers on the internet are gonna "stop world war 3 and save the world with information!!!!" Havent you thought that if these "secret organizations" have been planning these "big events" that always seem to be happening in "our lifetime!!!" would be stopped, or even notice all the internet geeks digging to find out that theres conspiracy? You all claim to be seeing things, when theres nothing to be seen, nothing to be done. Trust me, or actually, dont for that matter, because if nukes launched and "world war 3" came into existence, then your dead. Bang. Over. All your theories and speculation for nothing. You lose. Thanks for playing. So I suggest we just stick with what we do best, and for me, thats going out on the streets and leaving my name wherever I can, and most places I cant.

Bump if you agree.

20. c4rn4g3

c4rn4g3 Member

Well the worlds gonna end soon one way or another. So I'm just gonna fuck shit up and have fun while I can. But I won't be getting chipped.

Look-up verichip on youtube. The future of law enforcement/currency. FUCK THAT SHIT.