Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Is Graffiti Art?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Jan 25, 2005.

Share This Page

?

Is Graffiti Art?

1. Yes

82.3%
  2. No

17.7%
  1. stickr

stickr Member

Hell yea, there are some fantastic graf artists out there.

2. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Senior Member

Art, vandalism all the same shit. Graffiti is absolutely art, many writers have the creativity and ambition to express themselves through art and vandalism. GRAFFITI IS ART. GRAFFITI IS BEAUTIFUL.

3. Nallz

Nallz Senior Member

to me it's both, for some it's art and others think it's vandalism
    i don't give a fuck

4. FRAY

FRAY Member

Of course, who would say no?

I feel like anything visually pleasing is art. And graffiti sure is visually pleasing.

5. gfhjhkdfsg44

gfhjhkdfsg44 Guest

Renowned makes are favourite things that women like. Due to the fact pandora charms not only will present their beauty, but additionally it displays their id. Sporting famous brands can let on their own fell greater than other individuals, and demonstrate they've dollars. As everyone knows, folks usually wish to evaluate what they use or what they have to other people, specifically ladies. Let us speaking about pandora clips one example is. It truly is famous due to the symbolic meaning, and delightful design and style. Women enjoy it significantly. pandora bracelet

If your prices are tight and you're simply searching for pandora low-cost acquiring, yet again buying online could be advised to you. Really you'll discover wide range of on-line pandora beads for your costs. You could have alternative among numerous and finalize as outlined by your necessity. You do not have any stress that the sale individual typically generates in marketplace. pandora charms Even it is possible to avail totally free residence delivery and shell out the dough on delivery, now lots of the jewelers supply this kind of companies. And if you find any difficulty using the pandora beads, also you can send them back back again. Don;t fret, in case you doi this, the whole dollars you bought it for will return.

Properly, pandora is a new kind of searching. There aren't many measures for low-cost buying on the internet. Initially you comes to get a excellent analysis about the on the web jewelry stores, and look at their regulations and rules. Then you definately should evaluate prices of pandora clips and discover that who's giving you a lowest price. The next thing you should do is to compare the grade of the beads and once again select the right due to this. There is no compromise from the quality of the clips. It is best to pay a visit to many websites to get the best deal it might problem your persistence somewhere but in the end it might be fruitful for you. Prior to any type of payment usually prefer these web sites that are secured by 128 bit. Mtss is a crucial stage that have to be regarded as online pandora clips low cost buying will definitely entail direct transactions out of your bank-account through debit or credit card. So we have a chance of leaking personal details, so select the secured sites. Some of the ways you may seek the ideal advantage of on the web alternative about pandora uk.

Every are handcrafted in gold and silver coins. pandora rings It is artfully fashioned to look special, significant and spectacular. When acquiring personalized appeal pandora stone, you should consider the taste of your someone special. If you can't know her style, then inquire her pals or parents in fact you are likely to invest your hard-earned funds on it. pandora bracelet Purchase only exquisitely intended genuine pandora stone along with the most crucial issue is it is affordable as well.

Pandora stone is the best method to present your ex. Adore is pure bliss and it could make you really feel towards the top of planet. This is a fantastic sensation and retains particular importance within the lives of partners. Love is one of the most pleasant feelings on the planet. It creates special bond and earn two persons sense that 1. pandora bracelet After you love a person, you have to express your emotions with gifts. Really, gifts undoubtedly are a brilliant solution to express your feelings. Presents may be normal in addition to particular. Inside online industry, there are plenty of wonderful romantic gift tips that can be used while determining a great gift for ones special someone. As well as a present of pandora stone is one. If your someone special can be your girlfriend or would-be-wife, then she's going to love to wear the jewelry which you provided for her as it is an undeniable fact that your jewelryis girl's best companion.
    xxxxxx

6. Mikemur215

Mikemur215 Member

To me, the goal of graffiti isnt about art. The main focus should be getting up and getting your shit seen as much as possible. My jaw drops when i see some hot mural, but someone who only does legals is not a real writer to me. Then again what classifies something as being art? I think a well executed handstyle is sicker then a piece, but im sure many disagree. Anyways, who gives a fuck? Id be pissed if someone painted the mona lisa on my house but im sure many would think its art. Graffiti can most deffinitly be artistic, but dont get it twisted. A real writer isnt in it for the art, even if it comes as a side effect.

7. THE SGD

THE SGD Member

Differences between graffiti art and vandilism

This is what I have to say about graffiti as I voted it as being art. This thread also makes me think about how much of a bad writer a person is.

Stolen: This is what I would consider graffiti being vandalism.
    hC2E22A02.jpg

Stolen: This is what I would consider it being art.
    toys.jpg

8. ur210

ur210 Senior Member

not really because vandalism and rebellion is at the heart of graff. Writers dont use etch or garvey and shit like that to create "art".

9. troce1

troce1 Member

i think it depends.. if its nice its art but if its not its vandalism...and it also depends on where the graff is.
    so it can be art or vandalism or both it depends how you look at it.

10. BridgeRat

BridgeRat Senior Member

Graffiti is more artistic than most other art forms because it involves risk, just the act of putting graff up in certain areas is an art within itself besides what you do with the paint.

11. Lich

Lich Senior Member

I think anything illegal is pretty much vandalism. However, like everyone is saying, I think that huge pieces and murals are considered as art.

12. dudeatyahoo

dudeatyahoo Senior Member

To be honest i think its art even if its not a piece even if its just a tag i think tags r street calligraphy like it adds style to the streets weather its tags throwies straight letters burners murals stickers wheatepasting its all art so thats what i think and i hate when people say street art and graffiti r seperate things cuz thats bullshit its art and a fucking wall....graffiti...art.

13. writingis4life

writingis4life Senior Member

As katsu said "Graffiti is not art, the public should hate graffiti and graffiti writers should love graffiti"