Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Is this a 'toy' tag?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Gros, May 2, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Gros

Gros New Member

Hello, im new to this forum and I don't know if this is the right place to ask this. Anyways, is this considered as a toy tag? Do you have any tips on what I can change?

15568057191074401991686864137756.jpg

2. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

Every tag is a toy tag until youve got so many dozen street tags under your belt :)

(Its not the insult it seems. Everybody starts as a rookie)

Have you got any on a wall yet?

Did the picture load the side you meant and you're planning to write it vertically?

I really like the design but wonder if its too complicated for your first to get up - You'll always hit an unnecessary moment of panic at 'being seen' and its likely to make you slip up. - I like it but IMO simpler tags are easier to execute

3. Gros

Gros New Member

Im going to write it horizontally at my skatepark here, I have written some other tags on the skatepark but these were shit as fuck, and I really liked this one. It's not too hard for me to write it so I think it's all good then. Thanks

4. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

Ive got two tag styles for my name and they're both shit simple; but I was inspired by old school and going for that vibe anyway, so Im good : )

Good luck

5. ears

ears Senior Member

Lose the arrow arrows aon tags are so toy and work on a one flow

6. ears

ears Senior Member

20190324_193824.jpg

7. BombingWriter12

BombingWriter12 Elite Member