Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Judgement Thread.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by -Wings-, Feb 19, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

Myjudgement on these suckas

Wings, the 1st 2nd 4th and bottom 5th are the only ones id consider intermed, other ones the random shit takes it away from me. You should be posting your more recent shit tho this isnt a personal crit thread. Lol
    Ream toythread is my opinion and id think its be others
    4eyes Intermid but crank it up a notch
    Naked intermid

2. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

I think you are the highest level intermediate you can be dogg. Love your work always, your letters got steeze. Does your paint work goes as hard as your paperchase?

Your handstyles are experienced in my opinion, but thats just because I think they looking banging! I think you are intermediate bro, the only thing im disliking is the heart under the I. Id go with something a bit more simple like the rest of your stuff!

I just wanted to jumpstart this thread to get it going amigo. Ill be posting more stuff soon.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  3. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

WIngs, your old stuff is deff intermediate

I'll give it a shot i guess, nothing really recent to post, but here it goes:
    ai1239.photobucket.com_albums_ff518_TastyMcNasty_Graffiti_IMAG0191_1_1.jpg
    ai1239.photobucket.com_albums_ff518_TastyMcNasty_Graffiti_IMAG0208_1.jpg
    ai1239.photobucket.com_albums_ff518_TastyMcNasty_IMAG0374_zpsf1c575f3.jpg
    ai1239.photobucket.com_albums_ff518_TastyMcNasty_IMAG0321_1.jpg

judge away. i know, at the least, my throws are intermediate.

4. cred1384

cred1384 Senior Member

@Naked you're a great example of someone who has developed a unique style.
    @4eyes Intermediate.
    @tasty I'd say intermediate but regardless I want to see more inked pieces from you maynn. That throwie is dope.

Judge me fools.
    ai.imgur.com_mEXFY5O.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg
    ai.imgur.com_djqj9is.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg
    ai.imgur.com_keRzZ9i.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

If you don't like it, that's fine.. but you're wrong and I hate you..

5. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

everyone with exception of the ream and seyor are intermed i think. those seyor flicks tho, some are intermed. but they really aren't consistent with the toy stuff you usually try to post in the intermed thread.

6. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

Tasty u been intermed since i joined lol youre piecing has improved since then tho
    Cred ur coloring and composition is intermed but i personally dot think anything else is. I think other people will let you ride in there though. Def top tier of toy thread structure wise.

Hey arose man i dont think u belong in intermed, i think you should read the new to graffiti thread... But also Post stuff so icanjudge it and talk mad inter net shits on it :cool:

7. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

Thanks yall, am i going in the right direction tho ?

8. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

Intermediate

Clean, good color control, fill, structure. Definitely has the basics down.

Intermediate
    You don't really want to hear it, but you need to revert. You're progressing in the wrong direction. The new thin spaghetti sloppy letters you're doing is doing you no favors. Some of this stuff ^ Is mean.

Toy.
    You aren't quite there yet, moving in the right direction, but not there.

The high end of Toy
    Your structure is coming along, and you're getting sort of a euro/west coast simple vibe. I can see you developing into a good style of that nature. Look to writers to Gers, kind of where I see you going.

I'm on the fence here. You've got pretty solid lettering, but it's all kind of the same, and outside of your line work, they're boring. Do a full burner, put a lot of work in it. It's hard to gauge someone's talent by quick sketches. Pass.

Intermediate.

I can see you progressing well in the future, and you have ideas that aren't being fleshed out that well. Some of your pieces have way too much sway and too much going on. Your U is starting to turn more and more into an N, and then a lot of extensions that just don't fit. You've got 'cool looking' down, but I'd recommend you take a while and do some straight up and down bars, build off those and come back to what you're doing now, you'll change your perspective quite a bit.

9. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Thanks for the insight Doc^ And yeah, Gers is probably my favorite dude on here. Any other people I should know about that fit in your "West Coast/Euro" class?

10. Axil

Axil Senior Member

11. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

Bottom end of toy ^^

And @backalley, you mind telling me what point i'm at? while i appreciate everyone else's feedback, you being a big boy probably means you're a better judge.

12. Semper

Semper Moderator

13. Backalley Abortion Doctor

MN Nice. Yeah, take a loot at Surge MDR, http://www.graffiti.org/sd/surgelenox127_2751_img.jpg , Askew MDR SUK http://www.ironlak.com/images/images/family/askew/askew-graffiti-ironlak-01.jpg , http://www.stick-up-kids.de/images/bildermember/askew/bilder/askew_newmarketgreen08.jpg , SMASH SUK http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/vicbitter/smash.jpg , and a couple guys from here like Fezat http://www.bombingscience.com/battle4/album/battle4/slides/Fezat.jpg , http://www.ca-crew.com/BlogImage/or_fezat.jpg (In fact, everyone should be looking to Fezat for inspiration for everything. Dude's a monster) And MEWT http://www.bombingscience.com/battle4/album/battle4/slides/MEWT.jpg Can't find a lot of Mewt on here anymore, but he's dope. Any of these guys are writers to aspire to.

Also Tasty, same as I said for someone else, it's hard to judge what you've got there. Nothing's really finished, there's no 'best I can do' stuff in your post, so I can't say for certainty. I CAN say, that your throws are completely on point, I'd bomb with you. And I'm a throw up snob.

14. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

wings - :rolleyes: that's your old stuff, y don't u post some of ur newer stuff, which isn't as good, and then see where ur placed

15. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

Ive decided to come off my high lately of bombing which has made me think that im as good as i was before. Im not.. Unfortunately I took a huge break which might have lead me to this weird style. Im going to try some stuff before I post up again..
    As for the reverting doc I shall go back to simples and fuck with some new concepts. Thanks for the insight yo

16. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Also, don't bother posting for opinions in here if you KNOW you can post in the intermediate thread. Basically if you post in the regular BlackBooks thread in the Picture Gallery, and I've never deleted you, don't fucking post for approval in here.

17. sycophant

sycophant Senior Member

yea cred is definitely not a toy i love yo steelo son keep it up

semper steelo is pretty smooth but more intermediate then cred tho

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  18. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

Intermediate
    Your letters are pretty clean and look nice but those handstyles could for sure use some work homie. Keep at it.

Thanks dude, I appreciate it.
    Although I disagree, this thread could be a great idea. Its not about spamming every single bit of work you do, its about figuring out your place in the toy forum, or picture gallery if youve gotten that good.. Theres a fine line between intermediate and toy, and I guess Im trying to get that across by this thread.

Besides the whole concept of a moderator telling writers to do words seems like to much effort on the moderators behalf, this way everyone can give an opinion. Seeing how it is the judgement thread.

19. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

@rib that's not a bad idea, but for now...

judge me

meh...JPG
    Froze.JPG
    your Honor.JPG

20. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

calling it like it is. my poor e-feelings. :( let's have an e-battle about e-beef, and then we can e-hold e-hands when we both realize we are e-toy compared to nover, mek, and mocks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.