Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Judgement Thread.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by -Wings-, Feb 19, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taro_AAK

Taro_AAK Senior Member

@Rizel - Your coming along nicely, Im gonna give the advice everyone gives because its the best advice TO give. Just Calm it down until you have simple letter structure down, then try and amp it up. Right off the bat your doing good but if you look, your bars are different sizes, your letters dont match or flow together as well as they could, and you have some extensions that dont make a whole lot of sense. But your doing fine, just keep sketching and sketching and sketching and sketching.

2. Rzl

Rzl Member

I guess I over-do it a bit, need to be more simple, I've been bombing doing tags and throws for years, but im just recently starting to try more serious stuff, thanks for the tips!
    Untitled.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg

3. Loctorak

Loctorak Member

These are my best I think

ai.imgur.com_8dOu2bS.jpg
    ai.imgur.com_6LP1Vt6.jpg
    ai.imgur.com_VRy3KlV.jpg

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
  4. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Nice stuff this page.
    Rizel- take your shit of Instaham. I know, it's the age of social media and all, but it's like snitching on yourself.
    Good looks people.

5. Tuke

Tuke Senior Member

this was my try at a more simple piece. Judge me all you want 20150102_134631[1].jpg

6. Ralpmet

Ralpmet Senior Member

stay in the toy section tuke

7. Tuke

Tuke Senior Member

Any advice?

8. Ralpmet

Ralpmet Senior Member

Just the same as for anyone i guess, go more simple first and get really good at that, from there you can go further

9. TRUANT365

TRUANT365 Senior Member

15722192679_01206470aa_o.jpg 15387930695_88e0def0da_o.jpg TRUANT.ONER.. Crit's welcome.

10. Avoiz

Avoiz New Member

Ive been doing this for quite some time, maybe 3 years, but i recently settled on this name and have been doing it seriously for the past 3 or 4 months... do you think im ready for walls yet? 10622939_1560956387477495_6257758544614802851_n.jpg

11. zoup

zoup Elite Member

Did this in '12. I know im toy, ive been addressed this already. but do you guys think i should develop this style or leave it alone.

ai61.tinypic.com_20icas2.jpg

ai45.tinypic.com_15dxo39.jpg

12. shoi

shoi New Member

Suggestions

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

13. bugs-one

bugs-one Elite Member

^^^ Keep practicing. Your basic letter forms aren't that bad and you letter proportions are ok, just keep practicing.

14. bugs-one

bugs-one Elite Member

@ Avoiz: Not sure what to say... if you've been doing graff for 3 years and that's where you're at then you're not really serious or who knows. But if you are serious then keep practicing and loosen up your hand a little so your letters can have a better flow.

@ Zoup: That style has potential but at the end of the day it's on you. Do whatever you like and feel comfortable with. If you like doing the 3D stuff then do for it.

15. shoi

shoi New Member

Thanks bugs! I don't know what but is like that there is something that I missed !
    I feel like that I am in the middle of a toy and an advanced beginner ! I don't know what I need to do to pass this step
    image.jpg

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  16. "BLAZE"

"BLAZE" Guest

first post, the background is shit and i need to re outline, feedback? 20150210_081243.jpg 20150210_081316.jpg

17. Socon

Socon Member

Some Friday 13th action for you today!

20150213_141423.jpg

18. Siro_

Siro_ Senior Member

@Ask: Def stick to the books for now cause those pieces need work. Keep the shapes simpler and learn the fundamentals.

@Socon: Looks kinda blury or messy with all the black stuff. Also always drawing things from the front can be boring. Try to give stuff a different perspective.

19. tonyjdm

tonyjdm New Member

I'm new to this forum stuff what do you guys think about my work it was uzer and switched some to fzer or fze IMG_20150403_170536_745.jpg

Attached Files:

20. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

Tot to the max my man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.