Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Kicks!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lethalone, Sep 1, 2004.

Share This Page

1. 1 Love

1 Love Senior Member

ya their kanye's...lol not even..i just like my shoes..clean...

2. "Mafi"

"Mafi" Senior Member

Some mark ass trick just stepped on my sneaker, and poured Morton's salt all over 'em. Are ya'll ready to ride? RABBLE RABBLE! Lets ride on these fools at their own bar-b-que!

3. Karma

Karma Senior Member

I've never heard of a Kaws colab with Nike, but I've been out of the sneaker game for a minute. These real, as in really in production or were at one point? If so where the fuck can I buy them, cause money won't be an issue. Kaws is dope as hell.

awww.eukicks.com_wp_content_uploads_2008_07_nike_1world_air_force_1_x_kaws.jpg

4. 99%Shit

99%Shit Senior Member

Those Kaws AF1s are hideous. Kaws did a nice AM90 Current in similar colours.
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.lesitedelasneaker.com/wp-content/gallery/septembre/nike-air-max-90-current-kaws-1.jpg

Those LVs are also hideous. You probably wanted Atos at one point too, eh? Nice pick on the Vans though, that's a cleaner look.

On the subject of Currents, these were on for 45 at Nike Factory stores a few months back, great pick up for sure.
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.kicksonfire.com/wp-conte...rent-infrared-edition-detailed-pictures-1.jpg
    Also gonna be trying to grab these soon.
    a1.bp.blogspot.com__b1AsfsW9U_s_Sey47AaaQkI_AAAAAAAAAB0_s_9LiN1f2921bfd7d796d5530cb67ef6f46810.jpg

5. 1 Love

1 Love Senior Member

those red n grey's are dope..ehh on the all reds..those 2 vans are basically the same thing but whatever.

6. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

7. 99%Shit

99%Shit Senior Member

Mesh to the toe lets them breathe like none other, and the free sole is great for movement, they beat regular 90s based on comfort/motion and come close in looks. I want the red Flywire Currents because they seem really runnable.

8. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

It seems like they're more likely to tear, but whatever floats your boat. Again, $45 is a steal.

9. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

10. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

11. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

these were put into production and set to be released and then they decided not to. they made a few hundred i think and someone told me they just gave them out in japan or some shit. pretty impossible to find now and if you find real ones im sure they would be thousands...
    kaws is dope tho, wish these got released.

anyone know where can i find those kaws 90s in the black colorway? all i ever see are the white ones.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  12. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

13. 99%Shit

99%Shit Senior Member

FlightClub. FCNY They're going for $375+

14. Mr.insanE

Mr.insanE Senior Member

what do you guys think about the northern lights sb's?

15. Racking That Spray

Racking That Spray Member

16. SAID

SAID Moderator

whered you cop those?

17. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

ai884.photobucket.com_albums_ac48_thatonetagga_kanye_west_louis_vuitton_boat_shoes.jpg

these are fucking disgusting, I would seriously point and laugh at anyone wearing these, what is it with people buying any old shit with a designer badge on it, couldn't pay me to wear them.
    Nothing wong with clean simple skate shoes or classic Adidas trainers -it is probably my age tho, I wouldnt wanna look like some teenage hipster kid

18. BadlilDuck

BadlilDuck Senior Member

^ they are 870 a pop. doubt any hipster kid can afford it unless mummy and daddy are ballin.

19. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

fuck paying that much for any pair of kicks lol would rather get 8 pairs of decent trainers for that price

20. HoodRichSucka

HoodRichSucka Elite Member