Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Krylon And Other Name Brand Paints

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Payday_909, Jun 28, 2004.

Share This Page

1. neurosis

neurosis Senior Member

rusto and painters touch are so much better than krylon it makes me balls hurt. why is everyone on krylon's jock so much? wal-mart has good black and white, everything else kinda sugz.

2. BLITZ

BLITZ Member

ya krylon is a little to watered down. i stick with rusto and for things like blacks whites just buy walmart.

3. dez1

dez1 Senior Member

has no one ever heard of BELTON or MONSTER there the shit like i get them all the time here in the uk i dont know if you cant get them anywhere else. i think both r better than montana i find that montana is very watery and runs alot but with these paints its all good there very thick stong good quality paint.

wheres the link to the belton website check it out if you dont have a clue what im talking about.lol

www.wickedpaint.com

4. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

like geezpot said 25% racecar 75% driver, if your too retarded to understand this it means you can get the best paint in the world, but if you dont know how to use it, your out of luck, your not gonna get an ultra good peice even if you buy higher end paint if u cant use it. you can make a great looking peice if you use shitty paint.

5. Earsone2004

Earsone2004 Member

i usually buy the 92 cents a can stuff at walmart.Sometimes i get krylon though. You dont have to buy krylon or montana, and if your just starting to tag i dont suggest buying the good stuff yet, i think u need to get your shit down then when u wanna bust some clean wild style or something buy the good stuff. But yea u get what u pay for

6. casperFT

casperFT Senior Member

7. the_uniBOMBER

the_uniBOMBER Elite Member

8. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

krylon fuckin sucks never use it, its so thin, misty, and watered down i dont see how people think its so great

rustoliem is really good paint, its thick and covers really good..i suggest u fill in ur throw ups with this

decrolon is good because its only 99 cents, some colors are good n some are o.k.

walmart brand paint is awesome, its pretty thick and it is very cheap

montana from montana-paint.com is awesome, same with the other kind of montana...

9. REdRum

REdRum Senior Member

i use krylon for pieces..bombing tagging everythung..i just steal them from the store cause its easy...lol

10. twistedsol831

twistedsol831 Senior Member

when im bombing its osh and painters touch when im piecing its blubber or belton

11. Earsone2004

Earsone2004 Member

i dont understand how people say krylon is all watered down and it sucks blah buh blah. Everytime i use krylon it comes out clean,bold,thick, and stands out dope

12. casperFT

casperFT Senior Member

no prob bob.......lol

13. DOUK or DIE

DOUK or DIE Elite Member

german outliners work wonders with krylon so i use it alot but rusto is a much thicker paint which can be good for bombing but very few caps work well on rusto, as for cheapy cans i think that shits wack none of my caps work on them cans and they provide a really watery almost transparent fill in other words THEY SUCK DICK

14. DOUK or DIE

DOUK or DIE Elite Member

oh and never get ultra flat krylon that is some fucked up shit if you want your outlines to look good

15. denali

denali Senior Member

i wonder if you can put paint in axe deoderant cans......anyone ever try it?

seems like it would be really portable and easy for a quickie

*strokes beard and ponders*

16. the_uniBOMBER

the_uniBOMBER Elite Member

You could if you can find a way to pressurize the cans. Or you can make a mixing cap and then combine them. You would then have really nice smelling watery paint.

17. denali

denali Senior Member

why would it be watery? i would empty it out 1st......

18. dez1

dez1 Senior Member

belton.

simple really :blink:

19. AntiHero

AntiHero Member

Axe Paint huh? sounds like a good plan. make mine phoenix and i'll get one. or you could just tell me how to make it.

20. denali

denali Senior Member

ive never tried it be4 that y i was ASKING if anyone has ever done that and if so how, i just like thinking of new iders......oooooo i just took out my first marble its perty blue........mezmerizing, but uni has a point how would u get it presurized? i dunno maybe u could mix some paint in it and the pressure from them would transfer into the can? anyone know how to make icy grape?