Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Krylonite - old built up graffiti

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Smokey, Feb 10, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Smokey

Smokey New Member

Hello,
    I found out about this stuff called “Krylonite” which is the thick build up of layers from graffiti from years (sometimes decades) of spray paint building up in one spot.

I’d like to collect this stuff from different locations around the world. The thicker, older, colorful, layered shit is what I’m interested in.

I’d gladly play for a shipping and a bit extra for your time.

I’m not a graffiti artist, although I do appreciate the art. I collect incidental art/materials like Fordite and Surfite. Now I’d like your help in getting some Krylonite as well.

Can you help?

Thanks!
    Smokey

D7ABF636-2669-428A-B7FE-6A1D639C8832.jpeg

4D41201A-3C0F-4C3A-BE0C-223AF0526C58.jpeg

2. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

But now a days it's les krylon and more like ironite or rustonite lol

But alot of graff writers keep these chunks themself .
    When good spots get knocked down and or the wall starts to peal and you got to chip the unsmooth peaces off
    But don't go just break the shit off the wall . They don't like that shit.

Good luck .

3. Smokey

Smokey New Member

Thanks for the info. Yeah, i definitely don’t want to just break the shit off the wall.

It’s good to know that graff writers save the good chucks for themselves. I think that’s the kind of stuff I wanna find.

4. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

I get you its like having dirt from the stone henge .
    I would love to have a brick or peace from 5 points wall . Or fuck even old maps off the subways

5. Smokey

Smokey New Member

Damn, a thick old colorful bit that fell off from a 5 pointz wall would be amazing.