Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Leafs > your hockey team

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GuyGuyer of Guyland, Sep 22, 2011.

Share This Page

1. ribcage

ribcage Banned

woah, was the coyotes that moved back? I didnt here anything about the jets until now... weird.

2. Display_Name

Display_Name Member

haaha leafs fans say theyll make it to the playoffs every year....

3. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

every year since 67 hahahahhah

4. Canser Kills Kids

Canser Kills Kids Senior Member

I don't at all see the leafs making the playoffs ... they always sound kinda good at the start of the year and there always weak

5. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

nah the thrashers. I think the Jets are in the SE division for this season still though.

6. ribcage

ribcage Banned

the thrashers?! well fuck, philly is gonna dominate that division. they snagged Jagr, and even tho hes old, from what ive seen in exhibition hes still got a killer shot. Most his goals will probably come on the PP

7. modown

modown Senior Member

leafs blow!!! was at there game on saturday night, redwings didnt play there starters and they still won 4-2
    BLUEWINGS!

8. Reinone

Reinone Senior Member

GO HABS GO ! pouhahahahaha

9. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  10. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

"their"

anyways... preseason is bullshit.

11. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

I feel ya, they never play starters cause they don't want to risk injuries, the games don't even count at all, but still after a summer of no hockey I dont mind preseason games

12. ribcage

ribcage Banned

preseason exhibition is for playing your new talent. For letting the new guys and rookies have real game situations with their new teams game plan. Lets em get a feel for what theyr going to be doin for the next half year, and those who do poorly get cut.

You cant guage a teams skill based on exhibition games performance... for the most part.

But fuck, regular season games dont matter niether, cause we all know San Jose is boutta make the playoffs and rape errbody.:D ;) They shouldnt have a preseason, or a regular season They should just give the cup to us every year, and errbody will be happy....except for crybabies in vancouver, they will riot every year , no matter what

13. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

I hate when a canadian team is in contention for the cup... besides the leafs....

turns into this whole "cheer for the canadian team" bullshit... like half of toronto was going nuts for the canucks last year.... fuckin bullshit. i don't care that they picked a side, but there was this active supporting that bothered me. facebook blowing up with canucks this and that... go fuck yourselves. they're not team canada, and their two best players are euro-brothers that do standing 69-cartwheels with skates on.

my friends in van/victoria were butthurt that i didn't give a ballhair about them.... why? they're not EVER gonna support the Leafs, like most of Canada.

14. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

well said. if toronto made the cup finals, every canadian city would be cheerin for the american team. i got what i wanted last year, a riot.

go leafs. forever. we could be last in the league and ill still cheer for my team. ill stop watching and caring for hockey before ill switch my team, ive done it before.

15. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

I fuckin WISH there was an OHL team in toronto again.... i much prefer following the OHL to the NHL. closest team to me is the Majors right now, and i'm not about to drive to sauga every week to watch that and not get a good buzz on.

Doubt i'm gonna watch the game all that much tonight... probably gonna be flipping between it and the Yankees-Tigers game. Oh and i'm chilling with some chick, so we'll see what she's saying.

first game of the year tho. hopefully we cornhole Ottawa on saturday.

16. Raphael

Raphael Member

Vancouver should have won this year QQ

17. GuyGuyer of Guyland

i plan on drinking in public with a leaf jersey on in ottawa on saturday.

18. GuyGuyer of Guyland

reimer with a 32 save shutout on the habs. 2-0 leafs. very good game. our power play is pathetic, but when we fix that, we'll have a very good team!

19. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

our power play has been shit for the last few years...

but our penalty kill was dope tonight short handed goal whaaaaaaa?!?!!!! i was in my car on the Gardner when we scored that bish! hahah

Reimer was amazing tonight.... we were turrble in the first period, and he saved us.

20. costco

costco Member

the flyers gonna grab that cup this year