Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Leafs > your hockey team

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GuyGuyer of Guyland, Sep 22, 2011.

Share This Page

1. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

yeah, they were droppin some stats on last season with powerplay an shit. yeeesh.

great end though, 6 on 4. bodies diving all over the place. hell, we nearly copped two goals icing the puck on an empty net. definatly a good start to the season. havent seen a shut out on opening night since belfour.

2. GuyGuyer of Guyland

Yo Faulto! Did you see that game? Fuck! That Sens come back had be shitting myself! We fell apart halfway through the third... Still a fucking intense game, Kessel with the trick! Fully fulfilled on the hockey front for tonight.

Heads should check this check.

3. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

missed the game... was at work, by the time i got to my boy's house it was over.

read about it tho.... seems like these mafk's are gonna give me a heart attack

4. T-niggs

T-niggs Member

yall watchin the caps penguins game? Ashum knocked the fuck out of Beagle, 2 hits and floored dat *****. They had to break out the smelling salts cause that ***** was napping

5. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

lol just saw the highlights....

jesus... beagle seeing stars still

6. T-niggs

T-niggs Member

Aye to bare fists to the jaw like that prolly knock just about anybody to the ground. It was hella funny when they got the first shot of his face his visor was barely hangin on to the helmet and blood was drippin out his mouth

7. ribcage

ribcage Banned

8. GuyGuyer of Guyland

Grabovski with the fly angle on his overtime goal. GO LEAFS!

5-1-1

9. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

Yah just got home from work... missed it. everyone on facebook is going nuts haha

Good result considering the cornholing we gave ourselves against the bruins. that was painful.

10. GuyGuyer of Guyland

Yeah, I was lucky enough that the Sens game was finished, so the feed switched over to Leafs game and I got to watch the last 5 minutes of the 3rd and the overtime. Grabovskis goal was really nice. Too bad Reimer got a licking and got hurt. Gustavsson let in an easy glove save cuz he tried to block it with his body, he made many good saves though.

Fuck that Bruin game, I had a feeling it was gonna happen to be honest. Losses happen, inevitable. Still waitin on the Caps to lose a game.

11. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

I cant say that wasn't awesome, but we still won then shitted all over philly. And as of a few hours ago detroit. Edmonton watch yer step..

12. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

oilers 2-0 over rangers motha fuckas!

13. ribcage

ribcage Banned

san jose are 5-0 on their road trip beating detroit, boston, new jersey, islanders, and nashville. They started kinda slow, but are now on track for another 100+ pt season

14. GuyGuyer of Guyland

Leafs. Third in the league right now. 7-2-1. Kessel, league leader in points and goals.. Gustavsson is playing really, really well for a back up goalie too, beat Pittsuburg last night, 4-3, he made many great saves.

15. SLAY_666

SLAY_666 Member

ima rangers fan, and i aint gunna hate, leafs got a good team

16. RealHipHopHead

RealHipHopHead Senior Member

you seriously just said the leafs are a good team HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

hahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

fucking BOSTON destroyed the fuck outta them last night.. how the fuck can u say the leafs are a good team fucking losers!

its about the wings and the bruins and CHITOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. GuyGuyer of Guyland

Leafs are a great team actually.

18. Aster.one

Aster.one Senior Member

Dude toronto leafs suck balls.. Fuck calgary has come closer (won) to the cup, along with edmonton.. Van is the only team worth cheerin for.. But LU needs to get traded.. His shine time is over with van..

19. RealHipHopHead

RealHipHopHead Senior Member

LEAF FANS always have faith in their shitty team.. im from fucking the 905 and to tell u the truth all toronto teams SUCK FUCKING NUTS!

they be losers since 67 right? damn son your fave teams never won a fucking cup in your life time... my team is DETROIT and the won more then enough in my life time compared to your LEAF jersey lol!!!

20. GuyGuyer of Guyland

Dosen't mean i'm gonna skip teams and cheer for one that will win more cups. Would you skip your friends because they don't pick up as much ladies as other people could? Hopefully not. I stick by what I believe, great or not. I was born in Toronto, I grew up a Leaf fan and I always enjoyed watching their hockey and on lucky occassions I can get tickets. Why switch teams?

Switching teams is a sign of little faith and a lack of belief. I prefer to view myself as a stronger person than that. What if the Wings go on a 50 year drought? Switch teams again? Get the fuck outta here.