Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Legal warehouse and train cars?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bask_graff, Sep 15, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Bask_graff

Bask_graff New Member

So lately I've had this idea to try to figure out a way to bring in a new way to paint legally. What does everyone think about a privately owned warehouse with retired train tracks on site, then getting a few retired train cars and cleaning up the warehouse a bit and turning both into legal graffiti areas? It would be a small entry fee of course(rent wouldn't pay itself) just posting to get some opinions.

2. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Sounds fresh, but funding that...?!

3. kryota

kryota New Member

Would be awesome indeed. But I imagine getting the funding would be a challenge. Probably even retired train cars wouldn't be on the cheap.

But money aside, I like the idea! Bring it into the Netherlands! :)

4. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

There are places that sell various rail cars and equipment. My guess is you'd be looking at $10,000+ a car, plus the cost to ship by rail and then have transported to final location. Probably $15,000 per car in the end. If you get a warehouse location with rail coming up to it you could cut out the transport cost if you leave it on rails. Prices will of course vary by country.

5. Ink Rezin

Ink Rezin New Member

where are you at with this idea bro. Im in Los Angeles.