Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Long island

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GRAFFITIGRAFFITI, Jun 10, 2010.

Share This Page

1. Colt 45 & Newports

Colt 45 & Newports Member

^^ Who you calling a fag?! you aint nothing but a bitchmade faggot...To shook to shoot the fair, jocking writers throughout your whole career.. first hater then devi and now such?!?!, damn son how many cocks can you fit in that big ass mouth of yours.. hididng on the internet talking shit about the only crew doing things from long island and when any of us offer the fair one you chump out, you dont even get up like that even in your own area i rode the lines out there and you dont even have shit on smash in bumble fuck, cmon son.. you a FAN, a pussy and a dick riding faggot you love the attention.. man up already fuck boy.

2. Svuti

Svuti Senior Member

lol cfag....this website is bad for muthafuckers style b...everyone on here sucks there own or crew member dicks, i'mma be back with more flicks new and improved..taking spots , taking some back, and gaining more ground...shout outs to my *****s who get there hands REALLY dirty,and a special one to the jacks who think they on top,time to pull the rug from up under you.... time to light up

3. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

another shout for attention....keep trying herb....

4. Mister7

Mister7 Member

yawn, this thread never changes. a bunch of douchebags bickering, and toys calling other kids toys. KEEP BANGING, nyc never heard of ya.

5. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

YOUR A TOY...and the fact you think your shit is tight is ludacris.... seriously what do you know about style? have you seen your vomit throwups... You are the epitome of what is wrong with LI graffiti....you hit one tunnel in your hood....the hyprocisy is killing me...lol

6. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

7. Mister7

Mister7 Member

8. ManFromDaMoon

ManFromDaMoon Senior Member

tap you gotta hit the books dude. first comes style, then can control. as of right now you have none of those. and its annoying seeing you talk like a king. now i only wish i had pics to off set the shit talking.

9. Nyc Sno

Nyc Sno Elite Member

10. Mister7

Mister7 Member

that *****s dead, hes in a better place.

11. Svuti

Svuti Senior Member

Breaking Foes Tragically

lol you dudes make me laugh b...i heard you took that spot, my question is why? you know that was waste a paint right lol..cface your throw looks like shit man...and lets not talk about hands your whole crew is beat...yea them *****s get up but that dont make it good, you been painting way longer which is sad in my eyes..i'mma bully you and your whole crew till the moment of your last breath son....and sno you still aint post your shit? matter fact you got it, i'm not bothering myself over bitch made fucks that can't even say what they write,lol i could go for days on you jacks,but no need to go in like that, plus im toy right?....im lighting up again b

12. PeopleShake

PeopleShake Senior Member

13. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

lol my throw is wack? you gonna bully me? My toy son...im probably over 10 years older then you...i will str8 up face moosh you...lol you claim you have beef with us....you send me messsages saying you gonna shoot me HAHAHAHAH ....we dont know you...you aint on our level..you a lil toy looking for fame....dont try to get recognition of our backs homie.......

you really think that trash is better than my shit????

View attachment 580754
    View attachment 580755
    View attachment 580756
    View attachment 580757

14. CFACE NHS

CFACE NHS Senior Member

15. Mister7

Mister7 Member

16. Mister7

Mister7 Member

17. Mister7

Mister7 Member