Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Long island

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GRAFFITIGRAFFITI, Jun 10, 2010.

Share This Page

1. MTA Police

MTA Police Member

yo dirt u wanna meet up wit this ***** and concur on our illegal activities over some tea im so down yo beast post your # ill hyu wit da deeeeets :eek::eek::eek::eek:

2. MTA Police

MTA Police Member

3. 6 soma 3 one

6 soma 3 one Senior Member

do something about it shit talking little faggot

4. shanksta

shanksta Senior Member

hahaha good lord this wackass forum never changes....on that note, suck my dick long island im goin to catch some tags and bust a nut in your girl, peaceeeee!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  5. shanksta

shanksta Senior Member

diggler be careful on here dogg, dont trust none of these wanabe thug muthafuckers haha ...... over and out

6. dirt diggler

dirt diggler Senior Member

lol ! whyy over such hes straigt gee with style!

7. MTA Police

MTA Police Member

bitch

Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
  8. 6 soma 3 one

6 soma 3 one Senior Member

whos ducking any time kid always ready

9. Nyc Sno

Nyc Sno Elite Member

no disrespect to eyt because i got mad love for him but did anyone ever notice hes going of a sane throwie on that freight

10. keemone516

keemone516 Member

11. keemone516

keemone516 Member

12. faceblunts

faceblunts Member

Fills over Outlines, but everyone has their own opinion on that....carry on.

13. Stoked2PaintNY

Stoked2PaintNY Senior Member

226531_557087534325112_1927587837_n.jpg
    ahh shut the fuck up SCH, how many years you been writing that and it still looks like shit? hahaha claiming your not ducking anyone when i told you what bar Im at every wednesday night and you never showed. claiming your not gona fight me outside a bar, we can walk around back, ill even hold your hand if your scared of the dark, but your only lying to yourself little bitch and everyone knows it! we don't gotta bicker over who should change there name anymore... its why i didnt rag you in deer park in january, ill just calmly put my shit up next to yours and let everyone else be the judge on who should really change their name hahaa anyway your prob getting a hard on from so many people talking bout you, maybe its why you rag dudes like SUCH expecting some quick fame but i dont live there anymore so keep "destroying shit yo! cuz your graffs super kewl" with that being said yo NAMIX, awesome improvements on your letters dude. always good to perfect your shit before making a mess and wasting paint... unlike someone i just mentioned lol

14. ONELUV

ONELUV Member

15. dirt diggler

16. justin timberlake

justin timberlake Senior Member

17. dirt diggler

18. shanksta

shanksta Senior Member

hahaha good lookin stoked, yea i been workin on gettin my shit cleaner n steppin my game up...im debating if its worth it to post some other shit i just did...probably pointless to do on here tho haha

19. dirt diggler

anythings better then wat this threads become! i feei as if alotta people hopped on the graffiti bandwagon !! like look at me with my echo tee shirt! but faded away, leaveing the true people with it in their hearts! win loose or draw they risk there ass's!!!!

20. shanksta

shanksta Senior Member

hell yeah! madd kids started writin auta nowhere wit a generic cookie cutter ass style. them kids that rock ecko and obey and think banksy and cope are the greatest ever...fuck all that