Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Lookie-Lookie at the Blackbookies: flicks>talk

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by geezpot, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. HARE2

HARE2 Elite Member

yo dropsome shut the FF up. hes better then the toy forum for sure....dont be a foo.

2. HARE2

HARE2 Elite Member

yo ae52 that shit is soooooo sick...ever heard of recka?? reminds me of a full colour recka tag...looks fucking dope...i really really respect graffiti ARTISTS.who are not confined by the walls of just graffiti . TAKE A STAND AGAINST THE UNCREATIVE AND PLANNED

3. ae52

ae52 Senior Member

helów
    ...thank you your commentz it is nice to know the commentz of other contries cause i think in germany the rate of stylez are much bigger not only the same blokk and other stylez where i can see anywhere... if this sketch is looks like other peoples style >> i think only the colour using or the dinamik... i try now since 95 to make my own style that means dinamik and the harmonie of colourz... i like graffiti but i want to do something that is not the usual not the same like otherz and that is not ONLY graffiti but if i see it i want to see more than letterz 3d inline outline... i want to do that kind of thing that people wantch it more than 10 secondz... >> and i see a lotz of thing from germany (that is one of the most qulity styles al over the world) and that is the cause why i post &regg here myself... respekt germany 4 the many stylez... i like the general impression s of those stylez and i still go 4 the impressonz of a style... so i hope i could make a style battle here with great writerz i will be here and draw... andddd Å‘Å‘Å‘ sorry for the english :unsure: i know it not so good but i hope somebody can understand... so peace & go not only 4 the fame!
    Alternativ Energie :blink:
    Yes and Hare 2! : you see it good... i like sick thingz and i and i against the uncreativity... :rolleyes: thank you 4 tha comment

4. aces

aces Elite Member

just makin sure but that doesnt say anything right? and by the way that is amazing

5. ae52

ae52 Senior Member

...helló
    ...yes youre right... that is ONLY a nonfigurativ... i make alwayz letterz but this is my first nonfig... but here is some letterz too if somebody like not only the style but the letterz... >> the letterz here are >> Klaudia
    [Broken External Image]:http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/ae52/DSC04350.jpg
    i hope that you like that too with letterz... so peace & good drawing 4 everybody
    Ã&E
    Ui.: ohh and i know the last A letter lookz like an R :) but R lookz like the letter A you know that... etc peace

6. -SPRING-

-SPRING- Member

7. robot sex

robot sex Senior Member

ae52 that looks sick, keep it up man, and lust i just wanted to say i really like how you give USEFUL critz.

8. ae52

ae52 Senior Member

...thanks 4 you too the nice wordz cauze sick i am i know that :lol: but here is some wild style if somebody like the wilder side:
    [Broken External Image]:http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/ae52/DSC08453.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/ae52/DSC08444.jpg
    letterz are AESZ.
    Ui.: i like the commentz from abroad so many thankz who write normal critikz... peace yú all

9. tea dee sea

tea dee sea Senior Member

ohh damn ae52 u got some talent bro

10. ae52

ae52 Senior Member

...but i still don't have avatar :huh: :unsure: ... but i try it :rolleyes: thankyou

11. Klone

Klone Senior Member

I'm lovin the 3d effect that u used on it. Also like those colors you've used, and that style is pretty sick. I would rather see it without that sticker.(srry for my bad english)

I was trying some basic shit and this came out:

ai47.photobucket.com_albums_f182_ArtistBlaze_IMG_0918.jpg

crits? [/b][/quote]
    haha yo Im feelin that..its got that old school to it..simple, but hot..just what i like to see.

12. fuckin villan

fuckin villan Senior Member

...thanks 4 you too the nice wordz cauze sick i am i know that :lol: but here is some wild style if somebody like the wilder side:
    [Broken External Image]:http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/ae52/DSC08453.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/ae52/DSC08444.jpg
    letterz are AESZ.
    Ui.: i like the commentz from abroad so many thankz who write normal critikz... peace yú all [/b][/quote]
    damn man your killing it, european talent in the house

13. robot sex

robot sex Senior Member

14. sok

sok Senior Member

ae52 i like your style

15. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

huh ?

16. otek..oa

otek..oa Member

ae52, diggin ur style m8 its sik