Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Lookie-Lookie at the Blackbookies: flicks>talk

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by geezpot, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. robot sex

robot sex Senior Member

did somone like erase my post from 2005? cuz its vanished hahahaha, sorta weird juz wondering.

2. obseen

obseen Elite Member

o i love that new one runci, better without the thick lines like smer said

3. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

4. toxus

toxus Elite Member

that new skem styles good, i like it :D. But the M is a bit fatter than the other letters.

5. runci

runci Elite Member

u think im hate'n on u? [/b][/quote]
    nah the guy goin waaaaaaaaaaak :D
    ino u lurve me kay

6. doinitagain

doinitagain Senior Member

runci i like the new style but i loved the old style. :wub: :wub:

7. pervoe.....

pervoe..... Senior Member

WOW FUCKIN BITER...DONT TRY TO DENIE IT YOU KNOW IM RIGHT..CMON MAN DONT BITE,YOULL NEVER MAKE UP UR OWN STYLE...SERVAL HAS HIS STYLE,DONT TRY TO TAKE IT FROM HIM....WWW.MONSIEURLAPIN.COM ...PLZ STOP BITING SERVAL

8. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

yea i did i felt it wasnt good enough to stick around.... sorry homie but gotta keep it outta here (or that sketch) i felt it needed alot more to be worked on and need to be put in toystory to get some advice cas me and kay keep this thread cleaned constantly cas one person thats not so good posts then u get 20 other people saying "hey! hes postin that and so is he why should i use toy story and not post in there with the better kids"

and then that drives the better writers not to post in here so sorry man nothing personal... just a lil advice dude work more on your letter structure and making the letters alot more readable dont jump into tryin to do wildstyle shit thats all cris crossing and having stuff over and under lap already, you need to take it to the basics and learn to crawl before u can walk....feel me man?

also im deleating your canvas too man take it to toy story, kill all the arrows!!!!!
    once again make your letters more readable, stop over lapping so hard, also post it in the canvas thread (if u havn't already man)

Gesus

PS. yall fools need to stop talking this is the second time today ive cleaned this thread

mad ethics your stuff was deleated off og the imageshack server so it says the image no longer exsits, so re host it and then re UP it if u want it posted again

9. MORE.1

MORE.1 Senior Member

10. ZoToS ...

ZoToS ... Elite Member

or u could delete it yourself

11. robot sex

robot sex Senior Member

yo i understand completely, i ve only been doing graff for like a year so im not that good, i was juz confused cuz all of a sudden i had noticed it was gone haha. k peeace

12. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

13. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

14. Aborted_Fetis

Aborted_Fetis Member

15. ZoToS ...

ZoToS ... Elite Member

16. war terror

war terror Senior Member

17. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

ai61.photobucket.com_albums_h58_Eskoner_ColoredBattlepiece.jpg ... yall are gunna see this again in a battle but i was bored so i posted it here too...

18. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

Its jsut the fill that makes it seem like that....and the E i little bit the way it fades out

19. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

20. LuStErOcKs

LuStErOcKs Moderator

be right back, i gotta print this shit and take it to the bathroom.. :unsure: