Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Lookie-Lookie at the Blackbookies: flicks>talk

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by geezpot, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Echo-location

Echo-location Senior Member

2. 2134

2134 Senior Member

your stuff always rings waster to me

3. Dropping Bombs On Society

Dropping Bombs On Society Elite Member

4. wreckone.

wreckone. Elite Member

A little boxy for my standards.
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v468_wreakone_scan_61016231454_1.jpg

5. < mase >

< mase > Senior Member

yerp havnt been doin shit ina min. but got round 2 do sum of these..
    ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b383_llmasell_mase_gurl.jpg
    ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b383_llmasell_IMG_1161.jpg
    ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b383_llmasell_mase1Er.jpg
    ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b383_llmasell_IMG_1187.jpg

6. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

7. Nosh

Nosh Banned

dam that is some sic style man.... i havent seen one thing done by any member of the 666 camp that i didnt like tho, but still........daaaaaim

8. MR3___DOP

MR3___DOP Senior Member

9. diwat26

diwat26 Senior Member

The strange thing to me is that you are doing that "classical" graffiti thing, and you never use white inlines by your sketches. It could make them much more dope...
    But of cource they are dope indeed.

10. < mase >

< mase > Senior Member

by my sketches wha?

11. IKEZ

IKEZ Senior Member

The strange thing to me is that you are doing that "classical" graffiti thing, and you never use white inlines by your sketches. It could make them much more dope...
    But of cource they are dope indeed. [/b][/quote]
    ALright, i've been on this forum for quite some time now and there one thing i gotta say. There's some peeps in here who are just straight dope, most of them in the triple 6 crew and a few here and there. On the other hand there others who are getting more credit then they really deserve. I know i might get chewed up big time for this, but i always speak the truth. For example, we have MASE here, he's been posting ever since i remember starting my account here. and everytime he posts, you guys are riding his nuts like he's the dopest writer. You guys might disagree but his letter structure is lacking BIIGGG time, looks like hes rushing to do some wild style. Those of you who agree with me, instead of "lying" to him and tell him his shit is dope, tell him what he needs to work on to improve his shit..... But thats a dope character youe have though. No beff intended just my 8 cents ;).

12. foshizzle

foshizzle Senior Member

13. Echo-location

Echo-location Senior Member

Most people just don't bother commenting on shit they don't like, unless it's glaringly bad, so you just don't see many responses that fall in the on-the-fence to mild-dislike category.

14. < mase >

< mase > Senior Member

lol wether there ridin my dick or not it dnt rise or lower my self esteem nemore, so peeps can wat they want. dnt gotta say a paragraph bout it

15. LuStErOcKs

LuStErOcKs Moderator

well id like to say Even if mase is as bad as u established
    ....atleast he always be putting in work and practicing to get
    better unlike most the people here...which shows dedication...-_-...

16. J.A.B.

J.A.B. Senior Member

eh i dont liek it..letter r wack

17. LuStErOcKs

LuStErOcKs Moderator

been writing it for almost as long as i been writing lust, just
    never bother to post up work..

Gesus: Once i get a box its getting mailed out to whoever in 666 says "Me" First
    Should be out this month brotha

18. kazm-fuckyou

kazm-fuckyou Member

19. Simplicity

Simplicity Senior Member

hey Lust quick question, what kind of markers did you use on that last piece you posted
    the fill is dope

20. fuckin villan

fuckin villan Senior Member

ALright, i've been on this forum for quite some time now and there one thing i gotta say. There's some peeps in here who are just straight dope, most of them in the triple 6 crew and a few here and there. On the other hand there others who are getting more credit then they really deserve. I know i might get chewed up big time for this, but i always speak the truth. For example, we have MASE here, he's been posting ever since i remember starting my account here. and everytime he posts, you guys are riding his nuts like he's the dopest writer. You guys might disagree but his letter structure is lacking BIIGGG time, looks like hes rushing to do some wild style. Those of you who agree with me, instead of "lying" to him and tell him his shit is dope, tell him what he needs to work on to improve his shit..... But thats a dope character youe have though. No beff intended just my 8 cents ;). [/b][/quote]
    well said indeed, the 3d and lines are nice and clean, but those letters are hurting, and i hope everyone else can agree with this. To me, youre beyond me telling you to go back to simples, but you still need to put in some work on the letter structures, rite now, the letters are lost. just my 2 cents also, no beef intended