Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Looking for Criticism and opinion

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by ...ecas!, Apr 2, 2019.

Share This Page

1. ...ecas!

...ecas! New Member

This is my first throwie. I came up with it In about 10 minutes and it clicked. I started by drawing ovals next to each other. Anyways the name is “..ecas!” I want to know what my next step should be. Is this worthy of putting out or do I need to keep evolving and leave this in the sketch book .

B7E996E9-87EA-4035-9421-4A457A9EB46A.jpeg

2. ...ecas!

...ecas! New Member

Another question. Is it wack to save up some money and buy a bunch of flame blue cans from online and use those with nice caps rather than hardware store paint? I understand I can’t rack them but that’s fine with me

3. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

That's your first? You're a regular prodigy man, you should hit the streets immediately and take that all city. Maybe not a bad 1st but come on, you know that shit needs work my man, paractice practice practice.
    On the 2nd question, first, who gives a fuck if someone thinks you're wack? But save your money, order some adapter caps for some Rustos and bomb with that.

4. ...ecas!

...ecas! New Member

I appreciate the response, I’ll have to look into the adapter caps I was unaware of their existence. You think I should keep playing with more styles and tweak that throwie? What’s one thing you might change personally? Thx

5. Kasai05

Kasai05 New Member

Jus' some scetching I did earlier. Advise? (Besides me being a toy which I know. XD)

20190517_201058.jpg

6. nerd.

nerd. Senior Member

i like the throwie. i would write it (literally) 500 times on trash paper tweaking it slightly each time. keeping what you like and getting rid of what you dont. thats my method for everything graff.

@Kasai05 keep playing around with the letters. add some curves, connect the letters.