Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Lope vs Wgone - Suzy Q

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Msfyt, Nov 20, 2009.

Share This Page

?

Poll closed Nov 27, 2009.
  1. lope

52.1%
  2. wgone

47.9%
  1. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

yeah he could of went a little bit farther just cause it was the final round , bu tall i know is i got your 's keep's and mewts , the 3 finalists from your group so def. can feel good bout' that

2. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

well if you looked at all the people who voted for lope, about 50% of those people have less that 3 posts to their and have never voted in battles before
    so odd that they felt the urge to vote in that particular poll that he was loosing by a landslide and then win by only 3 votes
    plus 2 of the people who signed yup, signed up 2 days after the poll started and have no posts other than voting in this poll
    not to mention after checking IP address of those who voted, many were multi accounts of regular members

some people are just sore losers
    anyways we know who the real winner is, cause if you look at the names of the people who voted wgone, it was the people we respect on the boards not nobodies with 4 posts

3. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

yeah its a conspiracy... good work detective msfyt.
    u really think i care enoughabout wining a battle i would do that to win? i spent about 45 minutes onmine the day of the battle. i voted for wgone cause he obviously spent a lot of time on his and it looked good. def not my fault some randoms voted for me but u tell urself whatever u need to msfyt. i really dotn give a fuck
    i hope u make 5 accounts that all vote for posher when i geta picture for that battle. ur both huge marks hahahaaa

4. posher

posher Senior Member

lol i sent u myne yesterday (sat) and u said on friday that urs was dun bro, so were is it? you have myne and so dose mysft and on top of that I highly doubt it took u 45 min to do that peice for the wgone battle lol stop frontin like ur not a toy and lets do this bro

5. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

1- im not ur bro, dawwwwwg
    2- have u ever picked up a can of paint in ur life? ok so feel free to shut the fuck up bc ur a toy too faggot.
    3- my outline is done i am tryin to get my boys camera to take a picture. hopefully today or tomorrow.

6. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

HAhaaaaa calls out a battle but then needs extra days to "get a camera"
    And perhaps you should stop worrying about who and what other people do/are and worry about your own pathetic, excuse filled whiny ass

7. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

damn u got me again mysft... ur too smart. hahaaa
    posher is a big boy he can stick up for himself. no one needs to hear wat u think.

8. posher

posher Senior Member

lol u are too funny lope, and yes actually i have picked up a can of paint in my life DAWG, I even been arrested on multiple accounts for this shit, what have u sacrificed for this shit bro?

9. posher

posher Senior Member

you dont know me or what I do and thats how I keep it so shut the fuck up cuz u dont know who ur talkin to bro lol

10. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

"Sick of *****s talkin bout the cases they got, that shit don't make u gangster it just means u got caught."

11. posher

posher Senior Member

yep and getting caught is part of the game my man, and im not proud of it, but it is what it is, and im sick of lope shit talkin for no reason and get on with this stupid battle, were is ur entry lope? cuz u said it was dun on friday bro

12. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

ohhhh shit son u mad hard. my bad i had no idea i was dealin wit a real life gangster.

cant take the heat stay out the kitchen toy boy.

13. DyS$kyse

DyS$kyse Banned

i couldnt have did that shit that he did wit them letters

14. Kryo

Kryo Member

Lope is pretty dope, wgone pic is broken. Spam sucks and beef in this thread is embarrassing as fuck.