Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Macs vs. PC's

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MontanaPainter, Feb 8, 2009.

Share This Page

1. COBALT

COBALT Elite Member

use my macbook for finalcut and photoshop

2. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

i use my pc for free photoshop cs3

3. smikoer

smikoer Senior Member

..because we're all scrambling to get our hands on Vista... right?

I think we can add "smart" to that aswell.. :)

4. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

i've had vista for a few months now after having windows xp for years.
    i honestly don't have a problem using it.

given i don't use my pc for much but internet.

5. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

I use a mac and havn't paid a cent ever on any software at all. Pirating is just as easy on mac.

6. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

You know, theres a reason there has been a massive increase in popularity for macs, people are starting to open their eyes to the better alternative. It's not because its trendy, it's because they really are just better.

7. SNAP!

SNAP! Senior Member

i am snaponer and im a pc

8. Slushi

Slushi Banned

9. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

This Mac trend will go away once we get out of this overall minimalist design trend. Once we get back into liking elaborate shit Macs will be dead.

10. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

good words

trenstarrrrssssssssssss

11. MrDobalina

MrDobalina Senior Member

they are all the same

pcs have their advantages, macs have their advantages.

but in the long run they all eventually fuck up.

my friend has a new macbook, wouldnt even login today he just sat staring at the screen while the twirly thing kept going.

my laptop has fucked up too, but its a computer thats what they do.

(and by the way, there are 50,000 people infected with a mac virus at the moment, so dont say macs dont have viruses)
    p.s. if your dumb enough to get a virus in the first place get off the computer, all u need is a small anti-virus program running in the background whoop-di-do

12. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

What are you talking about?:rolleyes:

13. freakshow

freakshow Senior Member

Mac. I have a G3 Pismo that I bought on eBay for $400 in 2003. Still works as well as the day I got it

Doesn't the rising popularity in Mac mean people are going to start making more viruses for Mac?

14. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Possibly, but the way programs are installed on Macs make me wonder how they would work? Nothing is installed on any registries or anything like that so how would it work?

15. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

Haven't you noticed how people used to love elaborate antique style in all aspects? Well now everything has a minimal design because it's the new trend or 'taste'. It's going to fade away and the Mac design will become old.

16. BosoeHNT

BosoeHNT Senior Member

I do not usually use Macs, as i am not usually a homosexual who is willing to spend double the price on inferior hardware purely for a logo and an OS built entirely for people with no common sense.

Posting from my laptop dualbooting XP and Ubuntu. Tried OSX found it plain toyish, it was trying to get things done on a laptop made by fisher price, but whatever, your choice, just personally i can't stand their faggotry...

inb4 lolenjoyviruses. Linux doesn't get viruses either, and it's entirely free, lolnoviruses isn't a selling point.The only reason there are no viruses is due to the small market share so nobody cares, aside from the few trojans that infected thousands after the release of iWork, neckbeards are too busy to bother trying to infect a >10% market share of people who don't do anything of any remote importance on overpriced laptops :\

17. b SQUARED 08

b SQUARED 08 Senior Member

IMO, it all depends on what you expect out of a computer. They both have advantages and disadvantages over one another, so just figure out which one works best for you.

I love my MBP.

18. SKriBL*666

SKriBL*666 Elite Member

I sounded like all you haters a few months back, then i stopped hating when i could afford one.

19. bilal_tariq

bilal_tariq Elite Member

Oh hai thur new MacBook '09.

20. KidN

KidN Member

It all depends on how you wanna be judged, if you wanna be a hipster kid use a Mac, if you wanna be a dude using a comptuer, use a computer.