Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Marc Ecko, The Art of Fucking over the Scene, and Getting Paid video game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sure_1, Oct 15, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Klaz

Klaz Elite Member

HAHAHAHHA I FIND THIS SOOOOO FUNNY!

This nigga was hypin this game so much had all the shit in his profile and the advertisement in his sig and made like six threads on it.

AND LIKE EVERYONES PLAYED IT EXCEPT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. FTAG

FTAG Elite Member

uhm can i just ask who the fuck is tht faheem in ur pic . uhmm m.... <_< and wtf is he doin ...... i h8 tht pic plz take it dwn lol

3. Klaz

Klaz Elite Member

uhm can i just ask who the fuck is tht faheem in ur pic . uhmm m.... <_< and wtf is he doin ...... i h8 tht pic plz take it dwn lol [/b][/quote]
    nigga im about to save your ass.

Faheem lived in Philly and got shot dead in the crossfire in a gang war as he walked to school.lil dude was only ten years old.
    Everyone on this site has respect for him.that pic is a homage to him and theres a big story behind and about how he met reke and some other famous writer.

I aint gonna hate on you cos u didnt know.Search Faheem and theres a RIP thread

4. wfl

wfl Senior Member

does anyone kno an easyer way to do that mission in gabes hood where you need to go ova his stuff in the street and u can go behind that fence to hid from the cck. Then when it says meet smith where is he because i skipped ova the video by accident.

5. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

that level is hard, just keep beating the fuck outta the officers if they chase you. to get to smith you gotta jump up and grab onto the awning across from the cck truck and jump to the ledge from the awning and make your way up the ledges to where you can crawl over the fence. hop down and Smith is there throwing up a handie. he hits your book, calls you a toy and runs away

6. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

one thing i learned about that level is, if you kill all the cck officers, more come, so dont try that, wat will help is holdin L1 ( sneak mode ) and for quicker peices press triangle instead of square.

7. Krylon bomber

Krylon bomber Elite Member

doing that peice under the camera's veiw was hard.

8. Apoc

Apoc Elite Member

yo i gotta cop this

9. NiHiL

NiHiL Elite Member

this is one of the most active threads here! wow

and i got payed out for having a gettingup banner on my sig! ;)

10. bust2k5!

bust2k5! Senior Member

do they have this game for x-box

11. SiLeNt-BoB

SiLeNt-BoB Elite Member

he probably just used cheats [/b][/quote]
    i didnt use cheat n i did get off the couch..to go to work every mornin..it just wasnt a hard game...

12. def.one

def.one Senior Member

i didnt use cheat n i did get off the couch..to go to work every mornin..it just wasnt a hard game... [/b][/quote]
    it is a fairly easy game.....
    but even to go through the game with no problems at all it would take at least 12 - 15 hrs...... so if you did that all in one day............ :blink:

13. SiLeNt-BoB

SiLeNt-BoB Elite Member

i didnt think anyone would belive me...but who care..

14. tortured artist

tortured artist Senior Member

this game is going to inspire so many biting toys in america

15. tortured artist

tortured artist Senior Member

i only played this at my friends house for a little,,,,,,,can you get into a crew? an i hear u meet cope2 and seen, does the game make the legends look bad? fill me in.

16. Staey514

Staey514 Member

Where can u get this game? at like game stores or what? do you have to get it somewhere special??

17. pound

pound Member

i think the game is gonna do what the tony hawk games did for skateboarding......

this games gonnabring a bunch of kids/people into writing. ... and sometimes it is good, but now you will have to worry about kids startin to write all over popping up everywhere. ....

18. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

I think this thread should become another "fula's penis appreciation" thread....I feel like its my responsibility as a bombing science member and as a veteran...this will not only help the members of bombing science become more aware of who I am but it will also help them understand who you are and what my penis is all about and its influence on your lives.

once again, I thank you very much. and thou shalt proceed.
    Fula.

19. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

Ok, I'll repeat myself.

To anyone who downloaded it, and was able to play it WITHOUT a cd, please tell me how you got it to work or where you downloaded it from.(ex: Limewire,torrentspy,etc)
    'Cause I torented the game, and it asks for a cd, which I don't have..since i'm stealing the game.

Help.

20. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

please ignore the previous post everybody by our friend "Jaded Sketches". he made a very disrespectful comment not having to do with my penis...you shall continue now, everything will be back on track from now on.