Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Marc Ecko, The Art of Fucking over the Scene, and Getting Paid video game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sure_1, Oct 15, 2004.

Share This Page

1. dcite

dcite Elite Member

this should have closed a while ago, theres been at least 3 of them

2. Resk One

Resk One Senior Member

if they leave this one open there wont be anymore though.... hopefully

3. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

yeah just keep this 1 bumped n ppl will see it and hopefully not make more about it.....

4. REdRum

REdRum Senior Member

whats going to be the story line behind this game? graffiti and dont get caught..just run around citys? i dont know but that just sounds like a waste of money...graffiti is going to go mainstream..graffiti in a video game and graffiti on the streets are two totally different things.HIT THE STREETS..NOT A LAM GAME!

5. KARE 2 ELABERATE

KARE 2 ELABERATE Elite Member

suck a dick up till ya hick up bitch, to each his own oppinion

6. halo

halo Senior Member

so somehow you got an advanced copy before the rest of the damn world...that makes NO sense [/b][/quote]
    read what baozone said,.....he said HE got an advane copy, that makes some sence, and if your to much of a retard to actually accept the fact that I can get it before you, your just a fucking game geek who only spends time on these boards to talk smak to people you dont even no.............

7. ViKn

ViKn Elite Member

read what baozone said,.....he said HE got an advane copy, that makes some sence, and if your to much of a retard to actually accept the fact that I can get it before you, your just a fucking game geek who only spends time on these boards to talk smak to people you dont even no............. [/b][/quote]
    OH BURN...retard

8. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

:lol: i love watchin ppl fight on here, its hilarious, why do people even bother wasting their time doing that?

9. ATeS

ATeS Senior Member

yall kno that there is goin to be a Scarface game commin out...yall kno how at the end of the movie tony montana dies..in the game he doesnt die..hes alive and goes to look for that columbian guy that try to kill him..i think it comes out in 2005

10. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

its already been there for years my son.....

11. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

OMG MANZ GRAFFITIZ IZ SOOOOOO NOT MAINZTREAM IT'S LIKE SOOOO UNDERGROUND YOU CAN EVEN AZK MY MY FRIEND GEORGE AND HIS SISTER SHE IS THREE AND SHE KNOOWWZ WHAT GOEZ DOWN WITH GRAFFFITI!!!

It's a fucking game. Stop crying.

12. Milkz

Milkz Senior Member

fuck all those sellouts, just like that bigfoot fcker making all that money from apreances and series of shirts with fifty 24sf his shit sucks anyways

13. ANTIC

ANTIC Elite Member

that game looks pretty lame but if it comes out on xbox ill still probly get it

14. imported_newz12

imported_newz12 Moderator

It doesn't make sense Antic... why would you pay for something that you think is lame?

15. bruce

bruce Elite Member

haha. newz posts once in a blue moon, and then with a burn.

16. mr.white

mr.white Senior Member

why arent there more characters with different races? this is rediculous
    there should be white people, mexicans, black, and a couple of girl characters.
    fuck people are dumb.

17. terdone

terdone Member

what the fuck is a cope piece doin in there

18. gunitsoldier4life

gunitsoldier4life Senior Member

idk marc ecko is gay and steals peoples shit

19. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

its already been there for years my son..... [/b][/quote]
    word man i mean fuck look in half the rap videos ull see big ass 50 cent tribute peice ive seen them use it in background from photo shoots on suicidegirls.com theres all kinds of expos its always in the news theres fuckin schools for it in the uk its not underground at all its in the fuckin streets graff was never made to be underground it was made to be seen as all art isonly thing thats KINDA underground about it is the fact u dont know the "taggers" real names

20. sure_1

sure_1 Senior Member

geez i never meant to cause all this shit, this was meant to be about ur thoughts on a new graff video game, someone close this now.

and btw, where the black book thread?