Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Marc Ecko, The Art of Fucking over the Scene, and Getting Paid video game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sure_1, Oct 15, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Volume_one_

Volume_one_ Senior Member

i think i might buy the game now
    thx for the review

but what i really want to know is how do you actually paint?

i mean is it button combos or what?

2. Helios

Helios New Member

Hold R1 to enter Graffiti mode and then hold square or triangle and move to cover the outline with a even layer of paint. Hold it in one place to long and it drips. Do it too slow and you don't get the extra rep points.

3. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

I really thought this game was going to be shit, like, i even dissed it on bs and got into arguement over it. But seriously, i rented this game 2 days ago from blockbuster, and i think i was expecting too much from it. Its really good as far as a adventure game, and those are some of my favorite games.
    The game play is solid, and when you start getting into the story its pretty funny to see what happens.
    I also have to say, They definitly show some AMAZING shit, like, not quality, but as far as the legends portion of the game, they have some of my favorite writers like EWOK and JA of course.
    You cant take video games to serious in general, if this is the image that the public is getting of graffiti, so be it. Itd be different if i could change it, but i really cant. But if anything, it may show the public that tagging and throwups and just getting up (No pun intended with the name of the game) in general means more then just destruction to alot of people. Even though destroying shit is fun. But if it shows the public that people are writing for other motives then just being a fucking hoodlum, then i guess it may do some good.
    regardless, its a fun game and its a definite renter.

4. tortured artist

tortured artist Senior Member

ull neva get as good as trane even if u tried all ur life...
    hes got more shit up den ull neva get ;) [/b][/quote]
    yea some of the graff in this game is pretty sick, the murals are fuckin nice, an the disses you put over gabe's pieces are pretty funny. its a fantasy graff game, jus like tony hawk is a fantasy skate game.. guarenteed marc eckos puttin out a sequal. GUARENTEED

5. Forum Police

Forum Police Senior Member

Yes everybody! Save your money, don't buy this game, then go and BUY PAINT! It's so logical! Maybe if you save up enough you can buy some Montana and then go BOMBING with it.

No no no! Save your money and go see Brokeback Mountain! I'm sure 97% of the BS community would enjoy it very much.

6. xDISMALx

xDISMALx Senior Member

fuck someone help me
    on the mission when ur painting the moving subway it says paint three pieces and i paint three but it still says i fail it everytime at the end

7. shalf

shalf Senior Member

hmmm
    u have to do them all in the time limit
    maybe ur doin 2 compulsory piece and 1 optional piece i do that alot it reely pisses me of hit L2 to see all the spots hope it helps

yes i hav played the game ithink it was fukkin awesum apart from the 2 things
    1.the game is too short i played it for about a week and a half and cloked it and i only played it like 2 hours on the week end and weneva i got chance during the week

2. the paint magically changes colour its be alot more awesome if you had to do the out line then the fill then the detail sorta like the warriors cept u still hav to scroll ova da piece that wud be soooo realistic

apart from that AMAZING
    -uber3

8. freka

freka Senior Member

shalf check ur pms

9. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

yo nick...i just read this and was like oh man i do then i realised it was you...well anyone wanna send me one too gamertag-rogan181

10. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

ill agree 100% with you on that.although my friend got some kool little goodies when he copp it..i think a blackbook some "hello"sticker's a little sliver sharpie for the BB..am not saying go get it cus the extras am just saying thats alright that you get some graff supplies with it..

11. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

Hell there's gonna be toys tagging with wak symbols like az with the z as part of the a an shit and they'd go over your with 1234 was ere 06 kinda shit...horrible.

12. bombingscience_is_queer_2006

bombingscience_is_queer_2006 Senior Member

its a shitty game for toys, theres alreaddy 1 toy in my area writing "trane" now thanks to mark dickhead ecko

13. SiLeNt-BoB

SiLeNt-BoB Elite Member

yea i was walkin to the train station and i seen and SFC tag on a power box....and i was like :|

14. bombingscience_is_queer_2006

ecko needs to be destroyed, who wants to join me in a mission to blow up the HQ? o well just a thought.... :unsure: :blink: <_< :huh:

15. westsida

westsida Elite Member

^^when u stop spammin u r actually an alright guy

16. bombingscience_is_queer_2006

yes, i used to be on mindgem i was a mod but got my rights revoked (LOL) and sum cunts from here did a massive spam so i just bailed it and though id do the same here but then i realised this place is actually alright... lol sounds korny eh B)

17. kill

kill Elite Member

fuck you loser u come on this site
    spam us and try to be a regular member
    fuck that

18. bombingscience_is_queer_2006

19. mr.T

mr.T Senior Member

hey guys, there are few legends in this game: smith cope2 seen t-kid futura...
    does anyone know their sites or smthn wanna look through their work
    thanx ! :)

20. r.A.n.D.o.M

r.A.n.D.o.M Senior Member

this game aint that bad

but it passes us of as stereotypical graff artists

i meen who the fuck has a fight with the cops or rival gangs when they come out bombing

also who the fuck tags a blimp