Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. rollingminority

rollingminority Member

i think u can wash pilot ink off. but im not positive.

2. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

I don't know if those sharpies are the same design as a flowpen, but if they are, here's what you do...
    Take a pair of channel locks, (aka big pliers) and grab the square plastic part that the nib goes into. (highlighted by the arrow) Squeeze and turn. This is how I get mine open when paint dries up in the threads and they are impossile to twist the round part.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3916/flowpen25rq.jpg [/b][/quote]
    *creams* dude dens your marker makes me horny lol..... I have yet to make the ink because marsh is to damn much and im poor lol...

3. NiHiL

NiHiL Elite Member

im poore too, i only have enough for like bombing paints and a couple of markers,
    im lloooking for a job right now, i rang up a few places that are keen to take me on but they only took my number down and yeh oh well ill find one ;) <_< :(

4. SiLeNt-BoB

SiLeNt-BoB Elite Member

av got a job..aint all that ...but the moneys good...£350 every 2 weeks...gets me what i need......as u can see from ma sig..just last i got that..gettin more this week i think

5. SMTXgraffin

SMTXgraffin Senior Member

*creams* dude dens your marker makes me horny lol..... I have yet to make the ink because marsh is to damn much and im poor lol... [/b][/quote]
    Ink for pink ;) I'd settle for the stink.

6. toxus

toxus Elite Member

how do i get my bingo dabber to flow?? it seems allblocky and opaque...

7. >x]

>x] Senior Member

go work at homedepot or whatever equipment store you have and get paid money, and itd be easier to get/rack paint

8. >x]

>x] Senior Member

yo i made a pen using the chalk eraser but how do you make it so it writes smoothly instead of all sketchy. *ive only tried with water on cardboard so far so i dunno if ink will look better*. need to make some ink

9. \(SIN)/

\(SIN)/ Elite Member

yay my otr h2b came today finally! cant wait to go destroy shit wit it! :D :D :D :D :D

10. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

does any know of a marker that starts wit like m its like minco or marnico or some shit like that if u know wtf im talkin bout tell me and were i can get it cuz i really need ........fuckin wish i new the name of it

11. FWBMeth

FWBMeth Senior Member

12. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

^can u get a pic if i saw it i might remeber but that dont ring a bell

i saw it on bs 2 i jsut cant find it any mo

13. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

markal looks like a big crayonnn

14. >x]

>x] Senior Member

can anyone help me with this?

15. FWBMeth

FWBMeth Senior Member

what do u mean by sketchy?

16. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

markal sucks

and to the dude who asked to help about the lines comin out sketchy, theres different types of eraser felt some flow better then other, i had one that sucked, the flow was shit, then my friend Gerk gave me some of his, I havent tryed it yet but it looks alot looser and less dense so should flow alot better, if water doesnt flow thru the nib now then dont even try ink, cuz your probably gana make krink rite? thats with paint and paint is about 1/3 thiker then real ink so just try and find a less dense felt or I remember brain tellin me to use a safty pin and punch through the felt a buncha times to make it flow better, doesnt do much but it helps

17. >x]

>x] Senior Member

like you know when you use an almost dried out marker an the lines are all faded and...sketchy i guess. kinda like that

18. FWBMeth

FWBMeth Senior Member

replace with a different nib i unno never happened to me before

19. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

>X] - if you didnt notice i took the time to type this shit out, damn this is why i dont help people any more, the advice is rite infrot of their face but they still dont take the time to read it and apreciate it

20. >x]

>x] Senior Member

oh sorry i thought you typed about the markal marker so i skipped it. it helps now thanks. sorry i missed it. it was also the material i used. it was all fucked up